Akzo Nobel India Ltd
Akzo Nobel India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Paints sector. The current live share price of Akzo Nobel is ₹ 2,766.20 that is ₹ 30.20 -1.08% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Akzo Nobel was last updated 49 mins ago.
Akzo Nobel Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Akzo Nobel Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Akzo Nobel India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 2,790.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 2,796.90 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 2,740.40%. As per last updated 49 mins ago, the Shares of Akzo Nobel were trading at a price of ₹ 2,766.20 which is ₹ 30.20 -1.08% as compared the price ₹ 2,796.40 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 7,814 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Akzo Nobel Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Akzo Nobel Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is Akzo Nobel’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 3,058.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 2,123.20. It’s last traded price was ₹ 2,766.20 as on last update 49 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Akzo Nobel’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 90.88 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Akzo Nobel’s last annual dividend rate was 90%, which translates to a 3.218424% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Akzo Nobel Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Akzo Nobel
Akzo Nobel India Ltd belongs to the Paints sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Akzo Nobel are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Akzo Nobel
About Akzo Nobel
Akzo Nobel India Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Paints sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of paints, varnishes, enamels or lacquers, organic and inorganic chemical compounds. Incorporated in 1954, it has around 67 years of operations. Akzo Nobel live share price is ₹ 2,766.20. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 125,973,577,728.00 as on 49 mins ago.
- Akzo Nobel operates through two segments: Coatings and Others. Coatings segment consists of decorative, automotive and industrial paints, and related activities. Others segment consists of chemicals and polymers.
- The Company manufactures and markets a range of coatings covering decorative paints; performance coatings; marine coatings; protective coatings; metal coatings; powder coatings; specialty coatings; vehicle refinishes, and specialty chemicals.
- The Company provides solutions to the industries and sectors, including oil and gas; infrastructure, such as airports and stadia; power; construction; mining, and minerals.
- The Company’s portfolio includes brands, such as Dulux, Sikkens, Butanox, Elotex, International and Interpon.
- It has over six plants, which are located at Telangana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab and Maharashtra.
The registered office of Akzo Nobel is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The registrar and share transfer agent for Akzo Nobel is CB Management Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Akzo Nobel India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Magnum Towers 1, Gurugram, India
|91 12 4485 2400