Alchemist Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Alchemist Ltd is ₹ 3.15 that is ₹ 0.0000 0% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Alchemist Ltd was last updated 2 years ago.
Alchemist Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Alchemist Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Alchemist Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 3.15 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 3.15 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 3.15%. As per last updated 2 years ago, the Shares of Alchemist Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 3.15 which is ₹ 0.0000 0% as compared the price ₹ 3.15 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 15,338 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Alchemist Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Alchemist Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 3.15||₹ 3.15||₹ 3.15|
Here is Alchemist Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 3.15. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 3.15. It’s last traded price was ₹ 3.15 as on last update 2 years ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Alchemist Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -168.44 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Alchemist Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Alchemist Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Alchemist Ltd
Alchemist Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Alchemist Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Alchemist Ltd
About Alchemist Ltd
Alchemist Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a holding company, which is involved in agri, pharma and steel business. Incorporated in 1988, it has around 33 years of operations. Alchemist Ltd live share price is ₹ 3.15. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 42,713,372.00 as on 2 years ago.
- Alchemist Ltd’s segments include Agri Business, including floriculture and steel, and Pharma, Chemical & Minerals, including the manufacturing and trading.
- Its portfolio covers therapy areas, such as immune enhancer, antibacterial, gastrointestinal, pain reliever, anti-allergic, anti-cold, steroids, enzymes and supplements.
- Its brands include IGTG FORTE, Gasease and Valcal-M.
- It offers a spectrum of delicatessen products (varieties of Salami, Ham, Smoked and Cooked Sausages), Indian (Seekh Kebab and Tikkas) and Breaded to retail and institutional customers.
- Its Steel division is engaged in production and trading activity.
- Its subsidiaries are engaged in the business of foods and food processing, infrastructure and hospitality.
- The Company’s pharma unit is located at Solan, Himachal Pradesh; Steel Unit is located at Ropar, Punjab, and Floriculture Unit is located at Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh.
The registered office of Alchemist Ltd is located in Delhi, New Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Alchemist Ltd is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Alchemist Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.