Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Alkem Laboratories Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Alkem Labs is ₹ 4,554.20 that is ₹ 3.60 -0.08% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Alkem Labs was last updated 9 hours ago.
Alkem Labs Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Alkem Labs Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Alkem Laboratories Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 4,587.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 4,613.55 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 4,515.05%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Alkem Labs were trading at a price of ₹ 4,554.20 which is ₹ 3.60 -0.08% as compared the price ₹ 4,557.80 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 401,962 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Alkem Labs Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Alkem Labs Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 4,554.20||₹ 2,940.05||₹ 4,613.55|
Here is Alkem Labs’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 4,613.55. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 2,940.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 4,554.20 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Alkem Labs’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 119.87 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Alkem Labs’s last annual dividend rate was 10%, which translates to a 0.21940412% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Alkem Labs Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Alkem Labs
Alkem Laboratories Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Alkem Labs are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Alkem Labs
About Alkem Labs
Alkem Laboratories Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a pharmaceutical company. Incorporated in 1973, it has around 48 years of operations. Alkem Labs live share price is ₹ 4,554.20. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 544,522,960,896.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- Alkem Labs is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical and neutraceutical products.
- The Company operates through two segments: pharmaceutical and investing.
- The Company produces generics, generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and neutraceuticals, which it markets in India and approximately 50 countries internationally, primarily the United States.
- The Company offers various products, such as CLAVAM 375, CLAVAM BID DRY SYRUP, CLAVAM INJ 300MG, FREEAIR NASAL SPRAY, PAN 40MG INJECTION (VIAL), PAN/40MG TABLETS, PROWEL DRY SYRUP (30ML), TAXCLAV 100 DT TABLETS, SATROGYL O DRY SYRUP, XONE/500MG VAIL, MEROSURE KIT 500, MEROSURE 500 MG and ZADONASE, among others.
- The Company has approximately 16 manufacturing facilities, of which 14 manufacturing facilities are at geographically diversified locations in India and two in the United States.
The registered office of Alkem Labs is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Alkem Labs is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Alkem Laboratories Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.