Archies Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Retailing sector. The current live share price of Archies Ltd is ₹ 17.55 that is ₹ 0.6 3.54% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Archies Ltd was last updated 1 day ago.
Archies Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Archies Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Archies Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 17.50 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 18.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 17.10%. As per last updated 1 day ago, the Shares of Archies Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 17.55 which is ₹ 0.6 3.54% as compared the price ₹ 16.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 28,992 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Archies Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Archies Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 17.55||₹ 14.05||₹ 29.50|
Here is Archies Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 29.50. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 14.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 17.55 as on last update 1 day ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Archies Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -0.14 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Archies Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Archies Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Archies Ltd
Archies Ltd belongs to the Retailing sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Archies Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Archies Ltd
About Archies Ltd
Archies Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Retailing sector. It is engaged in the manufacture of paper and paper products, and retail sale of other goods in stores. Incorporated in 1990, it has around 31 years of operations. Archies Ltd live share price is ₹ 17.55. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 592,838,976.00 as on 1 day ago.
- Archies Ltd’s segments include Greeting Cards, Stationery, Gifts and Others.
- It offers a range of gift items, such as greetings, perfumes, chocolates, stationery essentials, fragrances, mugs, jewelry, toys and accessories.
- It offers fashion accessories, including men and women accessories; watches; sun glasses; wallets; tie sets and cufflinks; bags and clutches; hair accessories, and tablet sleeves.
- It also provides kids products, including recordable story books, kid’s decor, school stuff, dolls and baby albums.
- In addition, it offers home decor products, including desk accessories, photo frames, cushions, clocks and wall hangings.
- It offers stationery products, such as notebooks and journals; albums; quotation books; scrap and record books; autograph and slam books; party invites, and shagun envelopes.
- The Company offers its products under the brand name, Archies.
The registered office of Archies Ltd is located in Gurgaon, Haryana. The registrar and share transfer agent for Archies Ltd is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Archies Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Address||C-113, Naraina Industrial Area, New Delhi, India|
|Phone||91 11 4141 0000|