Axtel Industries Ltd
Axtel Industries Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. The current live share price of Axtel Industries is ₹ 709.95 that is ₹ 25.45 -3.46% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Axtel Industries was last updated 7 hours ago.
Axtel Industries Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Axtel Industries Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Axtel Industries Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 748.40 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 748.40 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 700.00%. As per last updated 7 hours ago, the Shares of Axtel Industries were trading at a price of ₹ 709.95 which is ₹ 25.45 -3.46% as compared the price ₹ 735.40 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 14,122 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Axtel Industries Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Axtel Industries Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 709.95||₹ 78.00||₹ 748.40|
Here is Axtel Industries’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 748.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 78.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 709.95 as on last update 7 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Axtel Industries’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 10.437 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Axtel Industries’s last annual dividend rate was 2.5%, which translates to a 0.33995104% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Axtel Industries Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Axtel Industries
Axtel Industries Ltd belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Axtel Industries are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Axtel Industries
About Axtel Industries
Axtel Industries Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of food processing plants and machineries. Incorporated in 1991, it has around 30 years of operations. Axtel Industries live share price is ₹ 709.95. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 11,469,100,032.00 as on 7 hours ago.
- Axtel Industries supplies process engineering equipment and turnkey systems to the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- It offers process equipment under various categories, including solids handling, storage and discharge, sieving and straining/cleaning and grading, size reduction, mixing and blending, and specialized process equipment.
- Its solids handling products include sack tip stations, bulk loaders, belt conveyors, screw feeder and conveyors, screw feeder with integral valves, dual tunnel diverter valves, z-bucket elevators, cyclones, reverse jet filters, and horizontal reverse jet bin filters.
- Its storage and discharge products include process tanks, outdoor storage silos, intermediate bulk containers, table feeders, knife gate valves, butterfly valves and big bag handling systems.
- Its size reduction products include hammer mills, nibblers, cone mills, shredders and roller mills.
The registered office of Axtel Industries is located in Panchmahal Dist, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for Axtel Industries is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Axtel Industries Ltd is listed includes BSE.