Bank of India Ltd
Bank of India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Bank – Public Sector sector. The current live share price of Bank of India is ₹ 105.10 that is ₹ 1.55 1.5% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Bank of India was last updated 9 hours ago.
Bank of India Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Bank of India Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Bank of India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 103.55 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 106.70 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 102.90%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Bank of India were trading at a price of ₹ 105.10 which is ₹ 1.55 1.5% as compared the price ₹ 103.55 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 7,238,769 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Bank of India Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Bank of India Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 105.10||₹ 66.05||₹ 113.80|
Here is Bank of India’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 113.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 66.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 105.10 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Bank of India’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 13.13 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Bank of India’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Bank of India Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Bank of India
Bank of India Ltd belongs to the Bank – Public Sector sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Bank of India are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Bank of India
About Bank of India
Bank of India Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Bank – Public Sector sector. Bank of India is an India-based bank. Incorporated in 1906, it has around 115 years of operations. Bank of India live share price is ₹ 105.10. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 431,285,207,040.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- The Bank’s segments include Treasury Operations, Wholesale Banking and Retail Banking.
- The Treasury operations segment includes the entire investment portfolio, which is dealing in government and other securities, money market operations and foreign exchange operations.
- Its Wholesale Banking segment includes all advances, which are not included under Retail Banking.
- Its Retail Banking segment includes exposures, which fulfill criteria, including exposure (the maximum aggregate exposure of approximately five crore rupees), and the total annual turnover is over 50 crore rupees, which means the average turnover of the last three years in case of existing entities and projected turnover in case of new entities.
- It operates through a branch network of approximately 5,020 domestic branches and over 60 overseas branches.
- Its subsidiaries include BOI AXA Investment Managers Pvt. Ltd., BOI AXA Trustee Services Pvt. Ltd and Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd.
The registrar and share transfer agent for Bank of India is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Bank of India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.