Barak Valley Cements Ltd
Barak Valley Cements Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Cement & Construction Materials sector. The current live share price of BV Cements is ₹ 53.80 that is ₹ 2.55 4.98% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of BV Cements was last updated 18 seconds ago.
BV Cements Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
BV Cements Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Barak Valley Cements Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 53.80 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 53.80 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 53.40%. As per last updated 18 seconds ago, the Shares of BV Cements were trading at a price of ₹ 53.80 which is ₹ 2.55 4.98% as compared the price ₹ 51.25 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 39,545 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of BV Cements Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of BV Cements Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 53.80||₹ 22.50||₹ 53.80|
Here is BV Cements’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 53.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 22.50. It’s last traded price was ₹ 53.80 as on last update 18 seconds ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of BV Cements’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 3.99 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. BV Cements’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of BV Cements Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to BV Cements
Barak Valley Cements Ltd belongs to the Cement & Construction Materials sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to BV Cements are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to BV Cements
About BV Cements
Barak Valley Cements Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Cement & Construction Materials sector. It is a cement producing company in the North-Eastern Region. Incorporated in 1999, it has around 22 years of operations. BV Cements live share price is ₹ 53.80. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,199,417,216.00 as on 18 seconds ago.
- BV Cements is engaged in the business of manufacturing of cement and clinker of different grades.
- Its segments include Cement and Power.
- It markets its products under the brand name, Valley Strong Cement, and has also diversified its business in Power Generation and Tea Cultivation lines through its subsidiaries.
- It caters to Tripura, Mizoram and Barak Valley Region consisting of customers, contractors, builders, institutions and Government Agencies.
- Its product portfolio includes both Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) and Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC).
- Its manufacturing unit is located at Jhoom Basti, Devendranagar, Badarpurghat, Karimganj, Assam.
- Its subsidiaries include Cement International Limited, Badarpur Energy Private Limited, Meghalaya Minerals and Mines Limited, Singlacherra Tea Company Private Limited, Chargola Tea Company Private Limited and Valley Strong Cements (Assam) Limited.
The registered office of BV Cements is located in Karimganj Dist, Assam. The registrar and share transfer agent for BV Cements is MCS Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Barak Valley Cements Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.