Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Refineries sector. The current live share price of BPCL is ₹ 345.40 that is ₹ 2.95 -0.85% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of BPCL was last updated 1 day ago.
BPCL Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
BPCL Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 347.90 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 349.75 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 344.00%. As per last updated 1 day ago, the Shares of BPCL were trading at a price of ₹ 345.40 which is ₹ 2.95 -0.85% as compared the price ₹ 348.35 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 2,936,102 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of BPCL Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of BPCL Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 345.40||₹ 288.05||₹ 398.80|
Here is BPCL’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 398.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 288.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 345.40 as on last update 1 day ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of BPCL’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -10.05 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. BPCL’s last annual dividend rate was 6%, which translates to a 1.7224057% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of BPCL Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to BPCL
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd belongs to the Refineries sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to BPCL are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to BPCL
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Refineries sector. It is engaged in offering motor spirit (MS), high speed diesel (HSD) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). Incorporated in 1952, it has around 69 years of operations. BPCL live share price is ₹ 345.40. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 755,224,018,944.00 as on 1 day ago.
- BPCL is engaged in the business of refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products.
- It operates through two segments: Downstream petroleum, and Exploration and Production of Hydrocarbons (E&P).
- The Downstream petroleum segment includes refining and marketing of petroleum products.
- It is engaged in the production of liquid and gaseous fuels, illuminating oils, lubricating oils or greases or other products from crude petroleum or bituminous minerals.
- The Company also manufactures other petroleum products, including petroleum bitumen and other residues of petroleum oils or of oils obtained from bituminous minerals.
- It has refineries at Mumbai and Kochi, LPG bottling plants and lube blending plants.
- Its marketing infrastructure includes network of installations, depots, retail outlets, aviation service stations and LPG distributors.
The registered office of BPCL is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for BPCL is Data Software Research Co Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Address||Bharat Bhavan, Mumbai, India|
|Phone||91 22 2271 3000|