Calcom Vision Ltd
Calcom Vision Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Electric Equipment sector. The current live share price of Calcom Vision is ₹ 168.85 that is ₹ 1.15 0.69% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Calcom Vision was last updated 8 hours ago.
Calcom Vision Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Calcom Vision Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Calcom Vision Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 167.70 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 176.05 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 165.00%. As per last updated 8 hours ago, the Shares of Calcom Vision were trading at a price of ₹ 168.85 which is ₹ 1.15 0.69% as compared the price ₹ 167.70 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 26,755 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Calcom Vision Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Calcom Vision Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 168.85||₹ 7.68||₹ 176.05|
Here is Calcom Vision’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 176.05. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 7.68. It’s last traded price was ₹ 168.85 as on last update 8 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Calcom Vision’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -1.786 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Calcom Vision’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Calcom Vision Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Calcom Vision
Calcom Vision Ltd belongs to the Electric Equipment sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Calcom Vision are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Calcom Vision
About Calcom Vision
Calcom Vision Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Electric Equipment sector. It is an original designer and manufacturer (ODM). Incorporated in 1985, it has around 36 years of operations. Calcom Vision live share price is ₹ 168.85. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,780,270,080.00 as on 8 hours ago.
- Calcom Vision is engaged in the manufacturing of electrical products ballast/light-emitting diode (LED) and job work activity.
- It has developed a range of LED products, T5 and T8 traditional luminaires and electronic ballasts.
- Its LED products include LED lamps, downlighters, LED battens, LED retrofit tubes and LED panels.
- Its electronic ballasts include Ballast For T8 FTL, Ballast for T5 FTL and Ballast for CFL.
- It supplies a range of lighting products to various multi-national brands in India and overseas.
- The Company exports its programmable calculators to Russia and Poland, and liquid-crystal display (LCD) calculators to the United States; B/W televisions to Africa, and see through televisions (transparent cabinet) to prisons across the United States, among others.
- Its factory is located at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, which spreads over 13,000 square meters with a covered area of over 100,000 square feet.
The registered office of Calcom Vision is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Calcom Vision is Abhipra Capital Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Calcom Vision Ltd is listed includes BSE.