Camex Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Dyes & Pigments sector. The current live share price of Camex Ltd is ₹ 29.00 that is ₹ 0.5 -1.69% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Camex Ltd was last updated 14 hours ago.
Camex Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Camex Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Camex Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 28.51 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 29.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 28.32%. As per last updated 14 hours ago, the Shares of Camex Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 29.00 which is ₹ 0.5 -1.69% as compared the price ₹ 29.50 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 2,038 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Camex Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Camex Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 29.00||₹ 8.00||₹ 29.50|
Here is Camex Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 29.50. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 8.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 29.00 as on last update 14 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Camex Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.044 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Camex Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Camex Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Camex Ltd
Camex Ltd belongs to the Dyes & Pigments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Camex Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Camex Ltd
About Camex Ltd
Camex Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Dyes & Pigments sector. It is an India-based company, which is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of dyes, chemicals, intermediates and related products. Incorporated in 1989, it has around 32 years of operations. Camex Ltd live share price is ₹ 29.00. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 296,052,288.00 as on 14 hours ago.
- Camex Ltd operates through dyes and chemical segment.
- Its dyestuff products include reactive dyes, acid dyes and direct dyes.
- Its intermediates and chemicals portfolio includes reactive dyes and acid dyes.
- Its textile auxiliaries include CAMAPOL D-PASTE, CAMA GREEN ACID, CAMASOFT CS, BIOSCOUR CL, CAMASILSOFT MCL, CAMAMICRO ETN, CAMATHICK CME, CAMAWHITE KSF, CAMAMICRO ECN, CAMASCOUR LFW, CAMAFIX DFA and CAMOL NFSN.
- Its pigments and solvents include PIGMENT GREEN 7, PIGMENT VIOLET 23, SOLVENT BLACK 27, SOLVENT GREEN 5, SOLVENT BLUE 35, SOLVENT YELLOW 82, SOLVENT RED 119, TITANIUM DIOXIDE ANATASE and TITANIUM DIOXIDE RUTILE.
- Its pigment emulsions include Golden Yellow CARM, Yellow CA5G, Yellow CA2G, Orange CA5G, Pink CAR and Red CAGR.
- The Company’s manufacturing facility is located at Ankleshwar.
The registered office of Camex Ltd is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for Camex Ltd is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Camex Ltd is listed includes BSE.