CAPTAIN PIPES Ltd
CAPTAIN PIPES Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Rubber Products sector. The current live share price of Captain Pipes is ₹ 19.10 that is ₹ 1.00 -4.98% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Captain Pipes was last updated 1 day ago.
Captain Pipes Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Captain Pipes Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of CAPTAIN PIPES Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 19.10 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 19.10 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 19.10%. As per last updated 1 day ago, the Shares of Captain Pipes were trading at a price of ₹ 19.10 which is ₹ 1.00 -4.98% as compared the price ₹ 20.10 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 120,000 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Captain Pipes Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Captain Pipes Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 19.10||₹ 18.00||₹ 29.95|
Here is Captain Pipes’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 29.95. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 18.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 19.10 as on last update 1 day ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Captain Pipes’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.923 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Captain Pipes’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Captain Pipes Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Captain Pipes
CAPTAIN PIPES Ltd belongs to the Rubber Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Captain Pipes are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Captain Pipes
About Captain Pipes
CAPTAIN PIPES Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Rubber Products sector. It is an India-based company engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling of unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) pipes and fittings. Incorporated in 2010, it has around 11 years of operations. Captain Pipes live share price is ₹ 19.10. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 79,428,496.00 as on 1 day ago.
- Captain Pipes offers UPVC column pipes, UPVC plumbing pipes and fittings, Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) plumbing pipes and fittings, casing pipe and Polyvinyl chloride pressure pipes for irrigation.
- The Company’s UPVC column pipes are available in multi grades, such as tiny, medium deluxe plus, medium, standard deluxe, standard deluxe plus, standard, heavy and super heavy.
- Its UPVC column pipe accessories include pump adapter, pipe adapter, stainless steel rod, mils steel flange, mild steel clamp and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) column pipe pump guard.
- Its UPVC plumbing fittings include coupler, tee, end cap, brass tee, brass elbow, PVC male adaptor (threaded), PVC male adaptor brass threaded, PVC ball valve, PVC reducing tee and tank adaptor.
- The Company has a production capacity of 17,700 metric tons per annum.
The registered office of Captain Pipes is located in Rajkot, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for Captain Pipes is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of CAPTAIN PIPES Ltd is listed includes BSE.