Dabur India Ltd
Dabur India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Household & Personal Products sector. The current live share price of Dabur is ₹ 529.25 that is ₹ 6.05 -1.13% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Dabur was last updated 12 hours ago.
Dabur Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Dabur Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Dabur India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 534.15 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 537.10 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 526.85%. As per last updated 12 hours ago, the Shares of Dabur were trading at a price of ₹ 529.25 which is ₹ 6.05 -1.13% as compared the price ₹ 535.30 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,180,201 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Dabur Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Dabur Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is Dabur’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 597.10. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 503.65. It’s last traded price was ₹ 529.25 as on last update 12 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Dabur’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 10.12 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Dabur’s last annual dividend rate was 5.45%, which translates to a 1.0181206% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Dabur Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Dabur
Dabur India Ltd belongs to the Household & Personal Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Dabur are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Dabur
Dabur India Ltd is a Dabur Group Company. The company operates in the Household & Personal Products sector. It is a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. Incorporated in 1975, it has around 46 years of operations. Dabur live share price is ₹ 529.25. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 938,466,082,816.00 as on 12 hours ago.
- Dabur operates in various product categories, such as hair care, oral care, healthcare, skin care, home care and foods.
- Its business units include Consumer Care Business, Foods Business and International Business.
- The Consumer Care Business unit includes healthcare, which consists of health supplements, digestives, over-the-counter (OTC) and ayurvedic ethical products, and home and personal care, which consists of hair care, oral care, skin care and salon, and home care products.
- Its foods business consists of fruit-based beverages and culinary pastes business.
- Its International Business unit offers a range of hair, skin and oral care products in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Europe and Americas.
- The Company markets its products under the brands, including Dabur Chyawanprash, Dabur Honey, Dabur Baby, Vatika, Hajmola, Real, Fem, Dabur Amla and Dabur red Tooth Paste, among others.
The registered office of Dabur is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Dabur is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Dabur India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.
|Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, India
|91 12 0396 2100