Gold Line International Finvest Ltd
Gold Line International Finvest Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Finance – Term Lending sector. The current live share price of Gold Line is ₹ 0.63 that is ₹ 0.03 -4.55% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Gold Line was last updated 9 hours ago.
Gold Line Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Gold Line Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Gold Line International Finvest Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 0.63 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 0.63 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 0.63%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Gold Line were trading at a price of ₹ 0.63 which is ₹ 0.03 -4.55% as compared the price ₹ 0.66 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,103,443 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Gold Line Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Gold Line Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 0.63||₹ 0.19||₹ 0.63|
Here is Gold Line’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 0.63. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 0.19. It’s last traded price was ₹ 0.63 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Gold Line’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.001 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Gold Line’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Gold Line Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Gold Line
Gold Line International Finvest Ltd belongs to the Finance – Term Lending sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Gold Line are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Gold Line
About Gold Line
Gold Line International Finvest Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Finance – Term Lending sector. It is an India-based non-banking finance company. Incorporated in 1992, it has around 29 years of operations. Gold Line live share price is ₹ 0.63. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 47,311,488.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- Gold Line is engaged in investment business.
- The Company is engaged in selling, buying, acquiring and holding of shares, debentures, bonds, stock and units.
- The Company is engaged in offering services, such as advancing loan against listed shares, securities and properties, and margin funding.
- The Company offers corporate loans and personal loans.
- The Company is engaged in trading in shares and securities, trade financing and bills discounting.
- The Company offers investment advisory services in India and abroad in order to undertake money market operations and treasury managements.
- It also acts as administration of different investment trusts.
- The Company also provides solutions for working capital financing.
- It provides loan against property to meet other financial and social commitments.
- It offers loan against shares to individuals and corporate.
The registered office of Gold Line is located in Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Gold Line is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Gold Line International Finvest Ltd is listed includes BSE, Delhi.