GP Petroleums Ltd
GP Petroleums Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Lubricants sector. The current live share price of GP Petroleums is ₹ 36.35 that is ₹ 0.6 -1.62% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of GP Petroleums was last updated 12 hours ago.
GP Petroleums Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
GP Petroleums Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of GP Petroleums Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 36.95 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 36.95 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 36.10%. As per last updated 12 hours ago, the Shares of GP Petroleums were trading at a price of ₹ 36.35 which is ₹ 0.6 -1.62% as compared the price ₹ 36.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 31,168 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of GP Petroleums Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of GP Petroleums Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 36.35||₹ 31.00||₹ 67.20|
Here is GP Petroleums’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 67.20. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 31.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 36.35 as on last update 12 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of GP Petroleums’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 5.92 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. GP Petroleums’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of GP Petroleums Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to GP Petroleums
GP Petroleums Ltd belongs to the Lubricants sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to GP Petroleums are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to GP Petroleums
About GP Petroleums
GP Petroleums Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Lubricants sector. It is engaged in the production of lubricating oils, greases, and rubber process oils and other products from crude oils. Incorporated in 1983, it has around 38 years of operations. GP Petroleums live share price is ₹ 36.35. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,853,282,816.00 as on 12 hours ago.
- GP Petroleums’s segments are Lubricants and Trading.
- The Company markets its products under the IPOL brand name.
- The Company’s products include automotive lubricants, such as automotive engine oils, automotive gear and transmission oils, greases and specialties, two wheelers, cars and diesel engine oils; industrial lubricants, such as industrial oils, industrial greases, metal working products and industrial specialty oils; process oils, such as rubber process oils and secondary plasticizers; transformer oils, and white oils, such as liquid paraffin.
- Its products cater to a range of industries, including general engineering, automotive, plastics, sugar mills, transformers, rubber, paint, cosmetics, tire, textiles, cement and adhesives.
- Its manufacturing facilities are located in Vasai and Daman, with a production capacity of 80,000 kiloliters.
The registered office of GP Petroleums is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for GP Petroleums is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of GP Petroleums Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Address||804, Ackruti Star, Mumbai, India|
|Phone||91 22 6148 2500|