Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd
Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Power Generation, Distribution sector. The current live share price of GIPCL is ₹ 181.75 that is ₹ 4.45 2.51% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of GIPCL was last updated 11 hours ago.
GIPCL Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
GIPCL Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 178.80 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 183.90 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 178.10%. As per last updated 11 hours ago, the Shares of GIPCL were trading at a price of ₹ 181.75 which is ₹ 4.45 2.51% as compared the price ₹ 177.30 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 3,144,938 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of GIPCL Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of GIPCL Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 181.75||₹ 70.80||₹ 183.90|
Here is GIPCL’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 183.90. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 70.80. It’s last traded price was ₹ 181.75 as on last update 11 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of GIPCL’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 12.23 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. GIPCL’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of GIPCL Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to GIPCL
Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd belongs to the Power Generation, Distribution sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to GIPCL are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to GIPCL
Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Power Generation, Distribution sector. It is engaged in the generation of electricity. Incorporated in 1985, it has around 36 years of operations. GIPCL live share price is ₹ 181.75. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 27,497,684,992.00 as on 11 hours ago.
- GIPCL’s gas-based power plants are Vadodara Stations, including Station-I with a capacity of 145 Mega Watts (MW) and Station-II with a capacity of 165 MW.
- It has a combined installed capacity of 829 MW at its locations at Vadodara Plant and Surat Lignite Power Plant (SLPP), including five MW PV-based Solar Power Plant at SLPP, 2×1 MW distributed Solar Power Plants at Amrol and Vastan and 12 MW Wind Power Plant at Kotadapitha, Amreli District.
- The Company’s thermal power plants are SLPP (Unit 1 and 2) and SLPP (Unit 3 and 4) each with a capacity of 250 MW.
- It also operates SLPP Solar Power Plant with a capacity of five MW.
- The Company operates mines, which include Vastan Lignite Mine and Mangrol-Valia Lignite Mine.
- The Company also offers operation and maintenance (O&M) services, such as power plant services, and demineralization (DM) water supply and laboratory testing services.
The registered office of GIPCL is located in Vadodara Dist, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for GIPCL is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.