Gujarat State Petronet Ltd
Gujarat State Petronet Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Gas Transmission / Marketing sector. The current live share price of GSPL is ₹ 366.60 that is ₹ 7.15 -1.91% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of GSPL was last updated 7 seconds ago.
GSPL Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
GSPL Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Gujarat State Petronet Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 375.80 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 377.20 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 365.20%. As per last updated 7 seconds ago, the Shares of GSPL were trading at a price of ₹ 366.60 which is ₹ 7.15 -1.91% as compared the price ₹ 373.75 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,015,701 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of GSPL Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of GSPL Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is GSPL’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 406.75. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 254.50. It’s last traded price was ₹ 366.60 as on last update 7 seconds ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of GSPL’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 27.58 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. GSPL’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of GSPL Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to GSPL
Gujarat State Petronet Ltd belongs to the Gas Transmission / Marketing sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to GSPL are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to GSPL
Gujarat State Petronet Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Gas Transmission / Marketing sector. Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL) is a natural gas infrastructure and transmission company engaged in gas transportation business. Incorporated in 1998, it has around 23 years of operations. GSPL live share price is ₹ 366.60. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 207,089,041,408.00 as on 7 seconds ago.
- GSPL is engaged in transmission of natural gas through pipelines on an open access basis from supply points to demand centers.
- It also generates electricity through windmills.
- Its segments include Gas Transportation and Windmill.
- It develops energy transportation infrastructure and connects natural gas supply sources, including liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals to various markets.
- It has set up a 52.5 megawatt (MW) Wind Power Project at Maliya Miyana (District-Rajkot), Gorsar, and Adodar (District-Porbandar).
- Its subsidiaries include GSPL India Gasnet Limited, which is engaged in development of Mehsana-Bhatinda and Bhatinda-Jammu-Srinagar pipeline projects, and GSPL India Transco Limited, which is engaged in the development of Mallavaram-Bhopal-Bhilwara-Vijaipur Pipeline Project.
- It serves various industries, such as power and fertilizer.
The registered office of GSPL is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for GSPL is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Gujarat State Petronet Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|GSPL Bhavan, Gandhinagar, India
|91 79 2326 8500