ICICI Bank Ltd
ICICI Bank Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Bank – Private Sector sector. The current live share price of ICICI Bank is ₹ 848.70 that is ₹ 3.70 -0.43% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of ICICI Bank was last updated 1 hour ago.
ICICI Bank Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
ICICI Bank Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of ICICI Bank Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 854.95 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 856.40 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 844.05%. As per last updated 1 hour ago, the Shares of ICICI Bank were trading at a price of ₹ 848.70 which is ₹ 3.70 -0.43% as compared the price ₹ 852.40 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 17,046,295 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of ICICI Bank Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of ICICI Bank Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 848.70||₹ 669.95||₹ 958.20|
Here is ICICI Bank’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 958.20. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 669.95. It’s last traded price was ₹ 848.70 as on last update 1 hour ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of ICICI Bank’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 45.77 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. ICICI Bank’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of ICICI Bank Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Ltd belongs to the Bank – Private Sector sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to ICICI Bank are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to ICICI Bank
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Ltd is a ICICI Group Company. The company operates in the Bank – Private Sector sector. It is a banking company. Incorporated in 1994, it has around 27 years of operations. ICICI Bank live share price is ₹ 848.70. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 5,925,606,785,024.00 as on 1 hour ago.
- The Bank is engaged in providing a range of banking and financial services, including commercial banking, retail banking, project and corporate finance, working capital finance, insurance, venture capital and private equity, investment banking, broking and treasury products and services.
- The Bank’s business segments are Retail banking, Wholesale banking, Treasury, Other banking, Life insurance, General insurance and Others.
- It has a network of approximately 18,210 branches and automated teller machines (ATMs).
- The Bank has approximately 110 Touch Banking branches across over 30 cities.
- Its international banking is focused on providing solutions for the international banking requirements of its Indian corporate clients and leveraging economic corridors between India and the rest of the world.
- The Bank caters to the financial needs of women entrepreneurs through its Self-Help Group (SHG) program as a part of its microfinance initiatives.
The registered office of ICICI Bank is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for ICICI Bank is 3I Infotech Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of ICICI Bank Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX, New York.
|Address||ICICI Bank Towers, Mumbai, India|
|Phone||91 22 2653 8900|