Ind-Swift Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Ind-Swift Ltd is ₹ 16.95 that is ₹ 0.3 -1.74% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Ind-Swift Ltd was last updated 11 hours ago.
Ind-Swift Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Ind-Swift Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Ind-Swift Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 17.25 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 17.25 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 16.95%. As per last updated 11 hours ago, the Shares of Ind-Swift Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 16.95 which is ₹ 0.3 -1.74% as compared the price ₹ 17.25 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,836 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Ind-Swift Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Ind-Swift Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 16.95||₹ 6.60||₹ 23.75|
Here is Ind-Swift Ltd ‘s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 23.75. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 6.60. It’s last traded price was ₹ 16.95 as on last update 11 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Ind-Swift Ltd ‘s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 8.08 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Ind-Swift Ltd ‘s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Ind-Swift Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Ind-Swift Ltd
Ind-Swift Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Ind-Swift Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Ind-Swift Ltd
About Ind-Swift Ltd
Ind-Swift Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a manufacturer of formulations. Incorporated in 1986, it has around 35 years of operations. Ind-Swift Ltd live share price is ₹ 16.95. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 918,091,712.00 as on 11 hours ago.
- Ind-Swift operates through pharmaceutical products segment.
- Its geographic segments include domestic and export.
- The Company has a portfolio of over 750 products in therapeutic segments, such as cardiology, diabetology, anti-depressant, anti-allergic, anti-infective, neurology, oncology and dermatology.
- Its portfolio of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in pipeline include Fluvastatin; Risedronate; Ezetimibe; Acamprosate; Montelukast Na; Cinacalcet; Duloxetine and Naratriptan HCl.
- The Company operates through divisions, including Megaswift division, which offers chest (anti- tuberculosis); dentistry; anti-infective; cardio-diabetic and orthopedic products; Gyno Swift division, which produces a range of gynecology and dermatology products, such as Suprox SR and Voranin and Malswift-D; Generic division, which includes Agile, Maxcare and Healthcare divisions, and Institutional division, which caters to government dispensaries.
The registered office of Ind-Swift Ltd is located in Chandigarh, Punjab. The registrar and share transfer agent for Ind-Swift Ltd is Alankit Assignments Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Ind-Swift Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.