Indag Rubber Ltd
Indag Rubber Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Rubber Products sector. The current live share price of Indag Rubber is ₹ 140.45 that is ₹ 0.3 0.21% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Indag Rubber was last updated 3 hours ago.
Indag Rubber Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Indag Rubber Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Indag Rubber Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 140.80 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 142.70 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 138.80%. As per last updated 3 hours ago, the Shares of Indag Rubber were trading at a price of ₹ 140.45 which is ₹ 0.3 0.21% as compared the price ₹ 140.15 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,706 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Indag Rubber Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Indag Rubber Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 140.45||₹ 45.90||₹ 142.70|
Here is Indag Rubber’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 142.70. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 45.90. It’s last traded price was ₹ 140.45 as on last update 3 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Indag Rubber’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 3.845 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Indag Rubber’s last annual dividend rate was 2.4%, which translates to a 1.7124511% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Indag Rubber Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Indag Rubber
Indag Rubber Ltd belongs to the Rubber Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Indag Rubber are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Indag Rubber
About Indag Rubber
Indag Rubber Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Rubber Products sector. It is a tread manufacturing company. Incorporated in 1978, it has around 43 years of operations. Indag Rubber live share price is ₹ 140.45. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 3,686,812,416.00 as on 3 hours ago.
- Indag Rubber is engaged in the manufacturing of the Precured Tread Rubber, Bonding Repair and Extrusion Gum, and Rubber Cement, which are used for retreading of tires.
- The Company’s geographical segments include Domestic (in India) and Overseas (Outside India).
- The Company manufactures un-vulcanized rubber strip gum, universal spray cement and tire envelopes for the tire retreading industry.
- Its Precured Tread Rubber is used for various types of requirements, such as passenger vehicles, heavy truck tires, light trucks, agricultural vehicles tires and off road tires.
- The Company’s manufacturing plant is located at Nalagarh (Himachal Pradesh) with a capacity of approximately 13,800 metric tons for tread rubber, over 1,800 metric tons for rubber strip gums and approximately 1,800 kiloliters for universal spray cement.
- Its universal spray cement is available in ready to use and thick forms, and 25 liters and 50 liters package sizes.
The registered office of Indag Rubber is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Indag Rubber is Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Indag Rubber Ltd is listed includes BSE.