Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Refineries sector. The current live share price of IOC is ₹ 179.70 that is ₹ 2.60 -1.43% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of IOC was last updated 1 hour ago.
IOC Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
IOC Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 181.50 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 181.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 175.40%. As per last updated 1 hour ago, the Shares of IOC were trading at a price of ₹ 179.70 which is ₹ 2.60 -1.43% as compared the price ₹ 182.30 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 39,601,329 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of IOC Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of IOC Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is IOC’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 196.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 75.75. It’s last traded price was ₹ 179.70 as on last update 1 hour ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of IOC’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 34.04 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. IOC’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of IOC Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to IOC
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd belongs to the Refineries sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to IOC are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to IOC
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Refineries sector. It is engaged in refining business. Incorporated in 1959, it has around 62 years of operations. IOC live share price is ₹ 179.70. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 2,474,756,538,368.00 as on 1 hour ago.
- IOC’s segments include Sale of Petroleum Products, Sale of Petrochemicals and Other businesses.
- Its Other businesses segment includes sale of gas, explosives and cryogenics, wind mill and solar power generation, and oil and gas exploration activities.
- Its business interests span the entire hydrocarbon value-chain ranging from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration and production of crude oil and gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals.
- It has a portfolio of energy brands that include Indane liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cooking gas, SERVO lubricants, XTRAPREMIUM petrol, XTRAMILE diesel and PROPEL petrochemicals.
- It operates approximately 25,000 petrol and diesel stations, including over 6,200 Kisan Seva Kendra outlets in the rural markets.
- It owns and operates over 10 refineries with a combined refining capacity of over 80.7 million metric tons per annum.
The registered office of IOC is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for IOC is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|3079/3, J.B. Tito Marg, New Delhi, India
|1800 2333 555