Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd
Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Ferro & Silica Manganese sector. The current live share price of Indsil Hydro Power is ₹ 38.51 that is ₹ 3.81 10.98% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Indsil Hydro Power was last updated 2 days ago.
Indsil Hydro Power Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Indsil Hydro Power Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 35.85 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 39.85 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 30.55%. As per last updated 2 days ago, the Shares of Indsil Hydro Power were trading at a price of ₹ 38.51 which is ₹ 3.81 10.98% as compared the price ₹ 34.70 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 81,425 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Indsil Hydro Power Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Indsil Hydro Power Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 38.51||₹ 6.30||₹ 39.85|
Here is Indsil Hydro Power’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 39.85. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 6.30. It’s last traded price was ₹ 38.51 as on last update 2 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Indsil Hydro Power’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -15.23 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Indsil Hydro Power’s last annual dividend rate was 0.6%, which translates to a 1.7291067% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Indsil Hydro Power Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Indsil Hydro Power
Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd belongs to the Ferro & Silica Manganese sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Indsil Hydro Power are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Indsil Hydro Power
About Indsil Hydro Power
Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Ferro & Silica Manganese sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of ferro alloys, and generation of electricity (hydro power). Incorporated in 1990, it has around 31 years of operations. Indsil Hydro Power live share price is ₹ 38.51. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,070,235,200.00 as on 2 days ago.
- Indsil Hydro Power’s segments include Smelter and Hydro Power.
- Its Smelter division includes ferro alloy segment and power segment.
- The Company’s products include ultra-low carbon silico manganese, low carbon silico manganese, ferro chrome and ferro silicon.
- The Company’s low carbon and ultra-low carbon silico manganese alloys are used in stainless steel making, as well as in grades of carbon steel.
- The Company has approximately two captive power plants, which include a 21 megawatts (MW) hydro power plant in Rajakkad, Idukki District, Kerala and a 12 MW Coal fired plant in Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Its capacity for low carbon silico manganese is approximately 45,000 tons per years (tpy) located across over three smelters within India.
- The Company runs approximately 75,000 tpy ferro chrome smelter in the Sultanate of Oman along with captive chrome mine resources.
The registered office of Indsil Hydro Power is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The registrar and share transfer agent for Indsil Hydro Power is SKDC Consultants Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Indsil Hydro Power and Manganese Ltd is listed includes BSE.