Lime Chemicals Ltd
Lime Chemicals Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Chemicals sector. The current live share price of Lime Chemicals is ₹ 24.59 that is ₹ 0.0000 0% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Lime Chemicals was last updated 11 hours ago.
Lime Chemicals Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Lime Chemicals Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Lime Chemicals Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 24.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 24.59 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 24.00%. As per last updated 11 hours ago, the Shares of Lime Chemicals were trading at a price of ₹ 24.59 which is ₹ 0.0000 0% as compared the price ₹ 24.59 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 882 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Lime Chemicals Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Lime Chemicals Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 24.59||₹ 12.83||₹ 24.70|
Here is Lime Chemicals’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 24.70. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 12.83. It’s last traded price was ₹ 24.59 as on last update 11 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Lime Chemicals’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -0.598 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Lime Chemicals’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Lime Chemicals Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Lime Chemicals
Lime Chemicals Ltd belongs to the Chemicals sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Lime Chemicals are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Lime Chemicals
About Lime Chemicals
Lime Chemicals Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Chemicals sector. It is an India-based company engaged in the production of calcium carbonate. Incorporated in 1970, it has around 51 years of operations. Lime Chemicals live share price is ₹ 24.59. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 159,951,312.00 as on 11 hours ago.
- Lime Chemicals manufactures calcium carbonate, which is used as input material in various industrial sectors, such as toothpaste, pharmaceuticals, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products, rubber, plastic, polymer, cable, leather, paper and paints.
- The Company operates two manufacturing plants: Roha in Raigad District, Maharashtra and in Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh.
- The Company is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting of Precipitated and Activated Calcium Carbonate that is formulated using a range of base materials.
- It offers Activated Calcium Carbonate, in grades, such as DICAL-S, DICAL-C, Limkron-T1, Regular Grade Limkron-T2, TC-302 and TC-303.
- The Company offers products, under the brands, such as Limcal and Dical.
- The Company exports its products to South and Middle East Asia, Africa, and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) counties.
The registered office of Lime Chemicals is located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Lime Chemicals is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Lime Chemicals Ltd is listed includes BSE.