Madras Fertilizers Ltd
Madras Fertilizers Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Fertilizers sector. The current live share price of Madras Fertilizers is ₹ 100.55 that is ₹ 3.90 -3.73% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Madras Fertilizers was last updated 9 hours ago.
Madras Fertilizers Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Madras Fertilizers Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Madras Fertilizers Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 105.25 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 105.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 98.80%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Madras Fertilizers were trading at a price of ₹ 100.55 which is ₹ 3.90 -3.73% as compared the price ₹ 104.45 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,281,136 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Madras Fertilizers Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Madras Fertilizers Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 100.55||₹ 53.20||₹ 108.35|
Here is Madras Fertilizers’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 108.35. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 53.20. It’s last traded price was ₹ 100.55 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Madras Fertilizers’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 4.17 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Madras Fertilizers’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Madras Fertilizers Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Madras Fertilizers
Madras Fertilizers Ltd belongs to the Fertilizers sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Madras Fertilizers are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Madras Fertilizers
About Madras Fertilizers
Madras Fertilizers Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Fertilizers sector. It is engaged in manufacturing chemical fertilizers. Incorporated in 1966, it has around 55 years of operations. Madras Fertilizers live share price is ₹ 100.55. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 16,198,705,152.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- Madras Fertilizers is engaged in the manufacture of Ammonia, Urea and Complex Fertilizers (N:P and N:P:K) at Manali, Chennai.
- It is also engaged in manufacturing bio-fertilizers and marketing agro chemicals under the brand name, VIJAY.
- It operates through fertilizer manufacture segment.
- Its chemical fertilizers include neem, neem coated urea, muriate of potash (MOP) (imported) and diammonium phosphate (DAP) (imported). VIJAY Urea with over 46% nitrogen is a nitrogenous fertilizer suitable for all crops and all soil types.
- It can be used separately as a top dressing fertilizer or in combination with other fertilizers also.
- It is also suitable for foliar application. VIJAY complexes are granulated fertilizers containing nitrogen, phosphorous and potash.
- It is used for application as basal fertilizers to all the crops.
- It also offers VIJAY 17:17:17 in amide and ammonical forms.
- The Company sells its products in India.
The registered office of Madras Fertilizers is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The registrar and share transfer agent for Madras Fertilizers is Integrated Registrary Management Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Madras Fertilizers Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.