Man Industries India Ltd
Man Industries India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Castings, Forgings sector. The current live share price of Man Industries is ₹ 254.45 that is ₹ 7.50 3.04% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Man Industries was last updated 2 hours ago.
Man Industries Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Man Industries Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Man Industries India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 246.50 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 258.70 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 242.00%. As per last updated 2 hours ago, the Shares of Man Industries were trading at a price of ₹ 254.45 which is ₹ 7.50 3.04% as compared the price ₹ 246.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 526,616 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Man Industries Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Man Industries Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 254.45||₹ 71.45||₹ 269.00|
Here is Man Industries’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 269.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 71.45. It’s last traded price was ₹ 254.45 as on last update 2 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Man Industries’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 18.94 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Man Industries’s last annual dividend rate was 2%, which translates to a 0.8098805% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Man Industries Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Man Industries
Man Industries India Ltd belongs to the Castings, Forgings sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Man Industries are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Man Industries
About Man Industries
Man Industries India Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Castings, Forgings sector. It is an India-based holding company. Incorporated in 1988, it has around 33 years of operations. Man Industries live share price is ₹ 254.45. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 15,293,233,152.00 as on 2 hours ago.
- Man Industries is engaged in the manufacturing and coating of large diameter carbon steel pipes, infrastructure, and realty and trading.
- The Company is a manufacturer and exporter of large diameter carbon steel line pipes for various high pressure transmission applications for gas, crude oil, petrochemical products and potable water.
- The Company offers products, including longitudinal submerged arc welded (LSAW) pipes, helically submerged arc welded (HSAW) pipes and coating products.
- The Company’s LSAW Line Pipes are manufactured in diameter, ranging from 16 to 56 inches.
- Its HSAW products are used in oil transportation, water supply, sewerage, agriculture, construction and other applications.
- The Company has its manufacturing facilities for LSAW and HSAW line pipes and also for various types of anti-corrosion coating systems.
The registered office of Man Industries is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Man Industries is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Man Industries India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.