Matrimony.Com Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the BPO, KPO, IT Enabled Services (ITeS) sector. The current live share price of Matrimony.com is ₹ 545.80 that is ₹ 3.95 0.73% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Matrimony.com was last updated 10 hours ago.
Matrimony.com Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Matrimony.com Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Matrimony.Com Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 544.60 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 556.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 539.50%. As per last updated 10 hours ago, the Shares of Matrimony.com were trading at a price of ₹ 545.80 which is ₹ 3.95 0.73% as compared the price ₹ 541.85 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 39,040 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Matrimony.com Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Matrimony.com Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 545.80||₹ 500.10||₹ 722.60|
Here is Matrimony.com’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 722.60. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 500.10. It’s last traded price was ₹ 545.80 as on last update 10 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Matrimony.com’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 22.32 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Matrimony.com’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Matrimony.com Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Matrimony.com
Matrimony.Com Ltd belongs to the BPO, KPO, IT Enabled Services (ITeS) sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Matrimony.com are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Matrimony.com
Matrimony.Com Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the BPO, KPO, IT Enabled Services (ITeS) sector. Matrimony.Com Ltd is an India-based provider of online matchmaking services in India. Incorporated in 2001, it has around 20 years of operations. Matrimony.com live share price is ₹ 545.80. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 12,149,780,480.00 as on 10 hours ago.
- Matrimony.com provides matchmaking services to its users in India and the Indian Diaspora through its Websites, mobile sites and mobile applications complemented by its on-the ground network in India.
- It operates through three segments: Matchmaking Services, Marriage services and related sale of products, and other. Matchmaking services comprises of membership subscription through matrimonial websites owned by the Company. Marriage services comprises of matrimony directory services, photography services and Mbazaar.
- The other segment services represent operations of matchify.com private limited.
- Its matchmaking brands include BharatMatrimony.com, CommunityMatrimony.com and EliteMatrimony.com.
- Its marriage services include MatrimonyDirectory.com, MatrimonyPhotography.com, MatrimonyBazaar.com, and MatrimonyMandaps.com.
The registered office of Matrimony.com is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The registrar and share transfer agent for Matrimony.com is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Matrimony.Com Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.