Mazda Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. The current live share price of Mazda Ltd is ₹ 1,290.80 that is ₹ 17.45 1.37% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Mazda Ltd was last updated 10 hours ago.
Mazda Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Mazda Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Mazda Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 1,291.65 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 1,324.90 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 1,279.55%. As per last updated 10 hours ago, the Shares of Mazda Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 1,290.80 which is ₹ 17.45 1.37% as compared the price ₹ 1,273.35 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 11,353 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Mazda Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Mazda Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 1,290.80||₹ 596.60||₹ 1,450.00|
Here is Mazda Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 1,450.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 596.60. It’s last traded price was ₹ 1,290.80 as on last update 10 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Mazda Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 77.67 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Mazda Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Mazda Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Mazda Ltd
Mazda Ltd belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Mazda Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Mazda Ltd
About Mazda Ltd
Mazda Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It is an India-based engineering company. Incorporated in 1990, it has around 31 years of operations. Mazda Ltd live share price is ₹ 1,290.80. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 5,169,654,272.00 as on 10 hours ago.
- Mazda Ltd is engaged in the manufacture of Engineering Goods and the manufacturing of food products, such as food color, and various fruit jams and fruit mix powders.
- The Company operates through two segments: Engineering Division and Food division.
- The Company is also engaged in the business of manufacturing and sales of Vacuum Systems, Condensers, Steam Jet Ejectors, low pressure (L.P.) Heaters, high pressure (H.P.) Heaters, Evaporators and Pollution Control Equipments.
- The Company’s geographical segments include Domestic and Overseas.
- The Company specializes in supplying equipments to various Industries, such as Power, Fertilizers, Chemicals and Bulk Drugs.
- The Company also caters to the needs of Refineries; Sugar and Food industries; Pulp and Paper, and others.
- The Company sells its products in the domestic, as well as export markets.
- The Company has four manufacturing plants, which are located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat State.
The registered office of Mazda Ltd is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for Mazda Ltd is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Mazda Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.