Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd
Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Plastic Products sector. The current live share price of Mold Tek Packaging is ₹ 876.20 that is ₹ 5.70 -0.65% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Mold Tek Packaging was last updated 59 mins ago.
Mold Tek Packaging Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Mold Tek Packaging Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 885.95 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 885.95 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 875.00%. As per last updated 59 mins ago, the Shares of Mold Tek Packaging were trading at a price of ₹ 876.20 which is ₹ 5.70 -0.65% as compared the price ₹ 881.90 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 24,825 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Mold Tek Packaging Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Mold Tek Packaging Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 876.20||₹ 844.80||₹ 1,110.00|
Here is Mold Tek Packaging’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 1,110.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 844.80. It’s last traded price was ₹ 876.20 as on last update 59 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Mold Tek Packaging’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 22.22 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Mold Tek Packaging’s last annual dividend rate was 2%, which translates to a 0.22678308% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Mold Tek Packaging Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Mold Tek Packaging
Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd belongs to the Plastic Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Mold Tek Packaging are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Mold Tek Packaging
About Mold Tek Packaging
Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Plastic Products sector. It is a holding company. Incorporated in 1997, it has around 24 years of operations. Mold Tek Packaging live share price is ₹ 876.20. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 29,114,986,496.00 as on 59 mins ago.
- Mold Tek Packaging is a packaging company, which is involved in the manufacturing of plastic packaging containers.
- The Company manufactures rigid plastic packaging containers through injection molding technology for paints, lubes, oils, food, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and other sectors.
- The Company designs and manufactures airtight and pilfer-proof pails, as well as customized containers to meet its customer’s packaging requirements.
- It also provides bulk containers for bulk drugs, chemicals and food.
- It offers a range of decorating processes and product sizes for its clients.
- The Company decorates products using technologies, including in-mold labeling (IML), heat transfer labeling and screen printing.
- The Company has over approximately seven processing plants, over 70 injection molding machines and approximately three stock points spread across India.
- It has an injection molding capacity of approximately 20,000 tons per annum (TPA).
The registered office of Mold Tek Packaging is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The registrar and share transfer agent for Mold Tek Packaging is XL Softech Systems Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.