Nestle India Ltd
Nestle India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Consumer Food sector. The current live share price of Nestle India is ₹ 24,218.60 that is ₹ 79.65 0.33% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Nestle India was last updated 10 hours ago.
Nestle India Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Nestle India Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Nestle India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 24,138.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 24,260.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 23,883.15%. As per last updated 10 hours ago, the Shares of Nestle India were trading at a price of ₹ 24,218.60 which is ₹ 79.65 0.33% as compared the price ₹ 24,138.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 87,696 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Nestle India Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Nestle India Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 24,218.60||₹ 17,880.00||₹ 24,745.00|
Here is Nestle India’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 24,745.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 17,880.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 24,218.60 as on last update 10 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Nestle India’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 308.98 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Nestle India’s last annual dividend rate was 242%, which translates to a 1.0025292% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Nestle India Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Nestle India
Nestle India Ltd belongs to the Consumer Food sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Nestle India are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Nestle India
About Nestle India
Nestle India Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Consumer Food sector. It is an India-based company engaged in food business. Incorporated in 1959, it has around 62 years of operations. Nestle India live share price is ₹ 24,218.60. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 2,335,053,185,024.00 as on 10 hours ago.
- Nestle India operates in the Food segment.
- The Company’s food business incorporates product groups, which include milk products and nutrition, beverages, prepared dishes and cooking aids, and chocolate and confectionery.
- Its milk products and nutrition include NESTLE BABY & me, and NESTLE NESLAC.
- Its beverages include coffee products, such as NESCAFE, NESCAFE CLASSIC, NESCAFE Sunrise, NESCAFE Cappuccino and NESCAFE GOLD.
- Its prepared dishes and cooking aids products include MAGGI, MAGGI Oat Noodles, MAGGI Bhuna Masala, MAGGI Vegetable Atta Noodles, MAGGI Nutri-licious PAZZTA and MAGGI Sauces.
- The Company’s chocolate and confectionery products include Nestle KitKat, Nestle BarOne, Nestle Alpino, Nestle Munch, Nestle CLASSIC, Eclairs and POLO.
- The Company’s plants are located at Moga, Samalkha, Nanjangud, Choladi, Ponda, Bicholim, Pantnagar and Tahliwal.
The registered office of Nestle India is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Nestle India is Alankit Assignments Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Nestle India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.