Nitin Castings Ltd
Nitin Castings Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Castings, Forgings sector. The current live share price of Nitin Castings is ₹ 596.25 that is ₹ 0.45 0.08% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Nitin Castings was last updated 34 mins ago.
Nitin Castings Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Nitin Castings Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Nitin Castings Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 595.80 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 620.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 572.00%. As per last updated 34 mins ago, the Shares of Nitin Castings were trading at a price of ₹ 596.25 which is ₹ 0.45 0.08% as compared the price ₹ 595.80 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,397 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Nitin Castings Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Nitin Castings Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is Nitin Castings’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 620.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 43.70. It’s last traded price was ₹ 596.25 as on last update 34 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Nitin Castings’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.935 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Nitin Castings’s last annual dividend rate was 0.5%, which translates to a 0.08392078% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Nitin Castings Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Nitin Castings
Nitin Castings Ltd belongs to the Castings, Forgings sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Nitin Castings are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Nitin Castings
About Nitin Castings
Nitin Castings Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Castings, Forgings sector. Nitin Castings Limited, formerly Nitin Alloys Global Limited, is a manufacturer of alloy heat and corrosion-resistant castings. Incorporated in 1982, it has around 39 years of operations. Nitin Castings live share price is ₹ 596.25. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 3,026,433,792.00 as on 34 mins ago.
- Nitin Castings is engaged in fabrication of heat and corrosion-resistant components for various industrial applications using cast and wrought components, such as reformer tubes, cracking coils, radiant tubes and retorts.
- Its products and services include Centrifugal Castings, Static Castings, Fabrication and Materials of Construction.
- It manufactures centrifugal castings both by the horizontal and vertical processes.
- It focuses on the manufacturing of high alloy steel castings for heat and corrosion resistant applications.
- The manufacturer of reformer tubes, cracking coils and outlet manifolds involves specialized welding.
- It manufactures castings in various grades of heat and corrosion resistant alloy steels, as well as in various alloys developed for various applications, such as corrosion-resistant cast steels and special heat-resisting alloys.
The registered office of Nitin Castings is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Nitin Castings is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Nitin Castings Ltd is listed includes BSE.