Page Industries Ltd
Page Industries Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Textile sector. The current live share price of Page Industries is ₹0.0000 that is ₹0.0000 0% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Page Industries was last updated 53 years ago.
Page Industries Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Page Industries Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Page Industries Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹0.0000 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹0.0000 and an Intraday Low price of ₹0.0000%. As per last updated 53 years ago, the Shares of Page Industries were trading at a price of ₹0.0000 which is ₹0.0000 0% as compared the price ₹0.0000 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 0 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Page Industries Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Page Industries Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
Here is Page Industries’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹0.0000. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹0.0000. It’s last traded price was ₹0.0000 as on last update 53 years ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Page Industries’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Page Industries’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Page Industries Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Page Industries
Page Industries Ltd belongs to the Textile sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Page Industries are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Page Industries
About Page Industries
Page Industries Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Textile sector. It is engaged in the business of manufacturing and trading of garments. Incorporated in 1994, it has around 27 years of operations. Page Industries live share price is ₹0.0000. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹0.0000 as on 53 years ago.
- Page Industries offers knitted garments.
- The Company offers a range of products for men, women and children.
- The Company is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of Jockey products.
- The Company holds license of SPEEDO, an international brand for swim wear.
- The Jockey brand is available in over 1400 cities and towns.
- The Company’s Jockey brand products are sold through exclusive brand outlets (EBO), large format stores (LFS), multi brand outlets (MBO), traditional hosiery stores and multi-purpose stores spread across India.
- The Company has approximately four EBOs in the United Arab Emirates and over one EBO in Sri Lanka.
- The SPEEDO brand is available in approximately 1060 stores, including over 150 LFS across approximately 110 cities and over nine EBOs.
- It operates its own online store www.jockeyindia.com.
- Its plants are located in Bangalore, Hassan and Mysore, among others.
The registered office of Page Industries is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The registrar and share transfer agent for Page Industries is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Page Industries Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.