Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd
Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Parenteral Drugs (In is ₹ 3.00 that is ₹ 0.1 3.45% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Parenteral Drugs (In was last updated 15 hours ago.
Parenteral Drugs (In Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Parenteral Drugs (In Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 3.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 3.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 3.00%. As per last updated 15 hours ago, the Shares of Parenteral Drugs (In were trading at a price of ₹ 3.00 which is ₹ 0.1 3.45% as compared the price ₹ 2.90 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 30 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Parenteral Drugs (In Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Parenteral Drugs (In Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 3.00||₹ 2.80||₹ 4.80|
Here is Parenteral Drugs (In’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 4.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 2.80. It’s last traded price was ₹ 3.00 as on last update 15 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Parenteral Drugs (In’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -25.61 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Parenteral Drugs (In’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Parenteral Drugs (In Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Parenteral Drugs (In
Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Parenteral Drugs (In are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Parenteral Drugs (In
About Parenteral Drugs (In
Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a healthcare company. Incorporated in 1983, it has around 38 years of operations. Parenteral Drugs (In live share price is ₹ 3.00. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 123,994,800.00 as on 15 hours ago.
- Parenteral Drug is engaged in the manufacturing of allopathic pharmaceutical preparations.
- The Company also manufactures intravenous (IV) Fluids.
- It offers products in various categories, including IV fluids, oncology, anesthesia and exports.
- Its IV Fluids include Carbohydrated and Electrolytes, such as Dextrose IP 25%, Ringer Lactate IP, and Multiple Eletrolytes and Dextrose Injection IP Type I; Diuretics, such as Mannitol 10%, 20%; Dialysis and Irrigation Solution, such as Peritoneal Dialysis Solution with 1.7% Dextrose; Anti-infective and Anti-fungal, such as Ciprofloxacin 200mg, and Others, such as Tamolgan (Paracetamol 1000mg).
- Its Oncology product mix includes 5 FU-PAR, BLEOPAR, BOTEPAR and BAZIPAR.
- Its Anesthesia product mix includes Sevoplan (Sevoflurane 100/250ml) and Isoplan (Isoflurane 100/250ml).
- Its exports products include CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION USP WITH DEXTROSE and FLUCONAZOLE INJECTION USP.
The registered office of Parenteral Drugs (In is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Parenteral Drugs (In is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.
|Address||Shree Ganesh Chambers, Indore, India|
|Phone||91 73 1409 2000|