Petronet LNG Ltd
Petronet LNG Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Industrial Gases & Fuels sector. The current live share price of Petronet LNG is ₹ 223.45 that is ₹ 0.6 -0.27% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Petronet LNG was last updated 4 mins ago.
Petronet LNG Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Petronet LNG Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Petronet LNG Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 224.05 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 225.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 223.00%. As per last updated 4 mins ago, the Shares of Petronet LNG were trading at a price of ₹ 223.45 which is ₹ 0.6 -0.27% as compared the price ₹ 224.05 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 858,602 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Petronet LNG Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Petronet LNG Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 223.45||₹ 195.40||₹ 242.40|
Here is Petronet LNG’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 242.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 195.40. It’s last traded price was ₹ 223.45 as on last update 4 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Petronet LNG’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 22.18 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Petronet LNG’s last annual dividend rate was 3%, which translates to a 1.3389868% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Petronet LNG Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Petronet LNG
Petronet LNG Ltd belongs to the Industrial Gases & Fuels sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Petronet LNG are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Petronet LNG
About Petronet LNG
Petronet LNG Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Industrial Gases & Fuels sector. Petronet LNG Limited (PLL) is engaged in sale of re-gasified liquefied natural gas (RLNG). Incorporated in 1998, it has around 23 years of operations. Petronet LNG live share price is ₹ 223.45. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 335,174,991,872.00 as on 4 mins ago.
- Petronet LNG is engaged in the import and re-gasification of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- The Company operates through the segment of natural gas business.
- The Company’s terminals include Dahej LNG terminal, Kochi LNG terminal, Gangavaram LNG terminal and Solid cargo port.
- The Company’s Dahej LNG terminal is LNG receiving and regasification terminal with an original nameplate capacity of approximately five million metric tons per annum, located at Dahej, Gujarat.
- The Kochi LNG terminal is LNG receiving, regasification and re loading terminal with nameplate capacity of approximately five million metric tons per annum, located at Kochi, Kerala. .
- The Company is building a third terminal at Gangavaram, Andhra Pradesh. Solid Cargo Port Terminal has facilities to import/export bulk products, such as coal, steel and fertilizer.
The registered office of Petronet LNG is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Petronet LNG is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Petronet LNG Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Address||World Trade Centre, New Delhi, India|
|Phone||91 11 2341 1411|