Piccadily Sugar & Allied Inds Ltd
Piccadily Sugar & Allied Inds Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Breweries & Distilleries sector. The current live share price of Piccadily Sugar is ₹ 55.90 that is ₹ 1.14 -2% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Piccadily Sugar was last updated 2 hours ago.
Piccadily Sugar Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Piccadily Sugar Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Piccadily Sugar & Allied Inds Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 55.90 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 55.90 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 55.90%. As per last updated 2 hours ago, the Shares of Piccadily Sugar were trading at a price of ₹ 55.90 which is ₹ 1.14 -2% as compared the price ₹ 57.04 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 6,094 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Piccadily Sugar Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Piccadily Sugar Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is Piccadily Sugar’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 55.90. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 3.26. It’s last traded price was ₹ 55.90 as on last update 2 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Piccadily Sugar’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -0.778 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Piccadily Sugar’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Piccadily Sugar Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Piccadily Sugar
Piccadily Sugar & Allied Inds Ltd belongs to the Breweries & Distilleries sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Piccadily Sugar are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Piccadily Sugar
About Piccadily Sugar
Piccadily Sugar & Allied Inds Ltd is a Piccadily Group Company. The company operates in the Breweries & Distilleries sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of sugar and distillery products. Incorporated in 1993, it has around 28 years of operations. Piccadily Sugar live share price is ₹ 55.90. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,299,926,528.00 as on 2 hours ago.
- ‘s segments include Sugar and Distillery.
- The Sugar segment includes products, such as sugar, molasses and bagasse.
- The Distillery segment includes products, such as liquor and malt.
- The sugar mill produces approximately 353,850 quintals of sugar and over 152,360 quintals of molasses.
- The brands of the distillery include Malta, Sofia, Ginn and Marshall.
- The distillery produces approximately 4,967,490 cases of Malta, over 2,020 cases of Sofia, approximately 4,680 cases of Marshall and over 31,320 cases of Ginn.
- The distillery also produces approximately 20,530 cases of Blue Heaven, which is an Indian made foreign liquor category.
- It also produces over 1,263.60 quintals of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas.
- Its 10 Kiloliters per day malt plant produces malt spirit made from barley.
- The unit produces approximately 3,069,990 bulk liters of malt spirit.
- Its plant is located at Haryana.
The registered office of Piccadily Sugar is located in Patiala Dist, Punjab. The registrar and share transfer agent for Piccadily Sugar is Abhipra Capital Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Piccadily Sugar & Allied Inds Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.