Pnb Gilts Ltd
Pnb Gilts Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. The current live share price of PNB Gilts is ₹ 106.00 that is ₹ 1.50 -1.4% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of PNB Gilts was last updated 2 days ago.
PNB Gilts Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
PNB Gilts Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Pnb Gilts Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 107.55 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 110.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 105.75%. As per last updated 2 days ago, the Shares of PNB Gilts were trading at a price of ₹ 106.00 which is ₹ 1.50 -1.4% as compared the price ₹ 107.50 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 418,672 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of PNB Gilts Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of PNB Gilts Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is PNB Gilts’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 128.45. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 55.60. It’s last traded price was ₹ 106.00 as on last update 2 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of PNB Gilts’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.82 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. PNB Gilts’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of PNB Gilts Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to PNB Gilts
Pnb Gilts Ltd belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to PNB Gilts are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to PNB Gilts
About PNB Gilts
Pnb Gilts Ltd is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It is engaged in dealing in government securities. Incorporated in 1996, it has around 25 years of operations. PNB Gilts live share price is ₹ 106.00. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 19,081,060,352.00 as on 2 days ago.
- PNB Gilts is engaged in the business of non-banking financial institution.
- The Company’s segments include T-Bills/CP/CD, Corp. Bonds & Debentures, Govt. Securities, Derivatives, Fixed Deposits and Mutual Fund Comm.
- The Company is also engaged in the services of National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL), as an agency to provide remote e-voting facilities. As a dealer, the Company’s primary activities include supporting government borrowing program through underwriting of government securities issuances and trading in a gamut of fixed income instruments, such as government securities, treasury bills, state development loans, corporate bonds, interest rate swaps, and various money market instruments, such as certificates of deposits and commercial papers.
- It also offers Gilts Investment Services, and Gilts Call and Inter Corporate Deposit (ICD) service, among others.
- It is a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank.
The registered office of PNB Gilts is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for PNB Gilts is MCS Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Pnb Gilts Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|5, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, India
|91 11 2332 5759