Premier Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. The current live share price of Premier Ltd is ₹ 3.50 that is ₹ 0.15 -4.11% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Premier Ltd was last updated 9 hours ago.
Premier Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Premier Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Premier Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 3.50 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 3.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 3.50%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Premier Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 3.50 which is ₹ 0.15 -4.11% as compared the price ₹ 3.65 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,861 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Premier Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Premier Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 3.50||₹ 1.80||₹ 4.40|
Here is Premier Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 4.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 1.80. It’s last traded price was ₹ 3.50 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Premier Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -3.99 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Premier Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Premier Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Premier Ltd
Premier Ltd belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Premier Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Premier Ltd
About Premier Ltd
Premier Ltd is a Vinod Doshi Group Company. The company operates in the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It is engaged in offering machine tool, parts and accessories, and fabricated structural products of iron or steel. Incorporated in 1944, it has around 77 years of operations. Premier Ltd live share price is ₹ 3.50. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 106,304,096.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- Premier Ltd operates through two segments: Engineering and Automotive.
- The Engineering segment is engaged in engineering, manufacturing of machine tools of gear cutting, vertical and horizontal machining center and special purpose machines.
- It is also engaged in offering specialized engineering solution for various applications, machining of precision components, sub-assemblies.
- The Engineering segment consists of manufacture of CNC Machines and mechanical components for the wind energy and infrastructure sectors, and professional and related engineering services.
- The Automotive segment is engaged in the assembly of vehicles from imported painted bodies.
- The Automotive Segment is engaged in manufacture of light and sport utility vehicles along with related spare parts, as well as auto components for other original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The registered office of Premier Ltd is located in Pune, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Premier Ltd is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Premier Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.