Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Bank – Public Sector sector. The current live share price of PNB is ₹ 121.85 that is ₹ 1.10 0.91% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of PNB was last updated 6 hours ago.
PNB Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
PNB Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Punjab National Bank strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 120.75 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 125.55 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 118.70%. As per last updated 6 hours ago, the Shares of PNB were trading at a price of ₹ 121.85 which is ₹ 1.10 0.91% as compared the price ₹ 120.75 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 356,416,807 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of PNB Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of PNB Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is PNB’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 132.60. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 44.40. It’s last traded price was ₹ 121.85 as on last update 6 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of PNB’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 6.93 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. PNB’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of PNB Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to PNB
Punjab National Bank belongs to the Bank – Public Sector sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to PNB are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to PNB
Punjab National Bank is a Public Sector Company. The company operates in the Bank – Public Sector sector. Punjab National Bank (PNB or the Bank) is a public sector bank. Incorporated in 1895, it has around 126 years of operations. PNB live share price is ₹ 121.85. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,342,214,242,304.00 as on 6 hours ago.
- The Bank provides various banking services, such as digital banking, personal banking, social banking, micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) banking, agricultural banking, corporate banking, international banking or non-resident Indian (NRI), and financial services.
- The Bank operates through four segments: Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale banking, Retail banking and Other banking operations.
- The Banks digital banking services include PNB Retail Internet Banking, PNB Corporate Internet Banking, PNB Mobile Banking and PNB SMS Banking.
- Its personal banking services include savings fund account, fixed deposit schemes and cards.
- Its social banking services include financial inclusion and priority sector.
- Its corporate banking services include loan against future lease rentals and cash management services.
- Its financial services include insurance business, merchant banking, mutual funds and wealth management services.
The registered office of PNB is located in New Delhi, New Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for PNB is Beetal Financial & Computer Services (P) Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Punjab National Bank is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Plot No. 4, New Delhi, India
|91 11 2804 4436