Regent Enterprises Ltd
Regent Enterprises Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. The current live share price of Regent Enterprises is ₹ 3.29 that is ₹ 0.02 0.61% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Regent Enterprises was last updated 8 hours ago.
Regent Enterprises Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Regent Enterprises Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Regent Enterprises Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 3.39 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 3.40 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 3.18%. As per last updated 8 hours ago, the Shares of Regent Enterprises were trading at a price of ₹ 3.29 which is ₹ 0.02 0.61% as compared the price ₹ 3.27 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 118,881 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Regent Enterprises Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Regent Enterprises Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 3.29||₹ 1.36||₹ 3.40|
Here is Regent Enterprises’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 3.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 1.36. It’s last traded price was ₹ 3.29 as on last update 8 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Regent Enterprises’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.186 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Regent Enterprises’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Regent Enterprises Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Regent Enterprises
Regent Enterprises Ltd belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Regent Enterprises are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Regent Enterprises
About Regent Enterprises
Regent Enterprises Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It is engaged in the trading of edible oils. Incorporated in 1994, it has around 27 years of operations. Regent Enterprises live share price is ₹ 3.29. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 110,071,224.00 as on 8 hours ago.
- Regent Enterprises provides organic products to its clients.
- Its products include organic cereals, cosmetics, organic oils, herbs and spices, organic nuts, oil seeds, organic pulses, organic starch, sugar, organic vegetables and organic fruits.
- Its oil seeds include castor seeds, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and Niger seeds.
- Its organic pulses include pigeon pea (arhar), green gram (green mung), masoor, soybean, chickpeas, black gram and red kidney beans.
- Its organic starch products include arrowroot powder, guar gum powder, potato starch, maize powder and tapioca starch.
- Its sugar products include stevia, soya lecithin, jaggery and glycerin.
- Its organic cereals include amaranth, non-basmati rice, rye, wheat, basmati rice, millets and sorghum.
- Its herbs and spices include basil, coriander, nigella sativa, onion, tamarind, fennel, rosemary, bird’s eye chili, cumin, lemongrass and nutmeg.
The registered office of Regent Enterprises is located in Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Regent Enterprises is RCMC Share Registry Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Regent Enterprises Ltd is listed includes BSE.