Resonance Specialties Ltd
Resonance Specialties Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Chemicals sector. The current live share price of Resonance is ₹ 89.49 that is ₹ 0.82 -0.91% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Resonance was last updated 9 hours ago.
Resonance Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Resonance Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Resonance Specialties Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 90.31 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 90.97 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 88.14%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Resonance were trading at a price of ₹ 89.49 which is ₹ 0.82 -0.91% as compared the price ₹ 90.31 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,925 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Resonance Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Resonance Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 89.49||₹ 24.55||₹ 167.80|
Here is Resonance’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 167.80. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 24.55. It’s last traded price was ₹ 89.49 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Resonance’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 4.66 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Resonance’s last annual dividend rate was 1%, which translates to a 1.1072971% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Resonance Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Resonance
Resonance Specialties Ltd belongs to the Chemicals sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Resonance are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Resonance
Resonance Specialties Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Chemicals sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of specialties chemicals, such as pyridine and related products. Incorporated in 1989, it has around 32 years of operations. Resonance live share price is ₹ 89.49. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,033,072,512.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- Resonance provides Lutidines and Dipicolinic Acid.
- It operates through the chemical manufacturing segment.
- Its main product, 3, 5, Lutidine, is a raw material for omeprazole, an anti-ulcer drug.
- Its other product, Pyridine, is the raw material for manufacture of agrochemicals, including paraquat, which is used as a solvent in the manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients, such as Norfloxacin and Sulphamathaxazole. Pyridine is also used as a solvent in the dye-stuff and as a denaturant in the alcohol industry.
- The Company also offers Beta-picoline and 3-cyanopyridine, which are used in the manufacture of Niacin and Niacin amide; Gamma Picoline, which is used in the manufacture of Isoniazid, an anti-tuberculosis drug, and Alpha Picoline, which is used in the manufacture of range of agro chemicals and 2 Vinyl Pyridine finds application in the tire industry.
The registered office of Resonance is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Resonance is Adroit Corporate Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Resonance Specialties Ltd is listed includes BSE.