Sakthi Finance Ltd
Sakthi Finance Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. The current live share price of Sakthi Finance is ₹ 27.50 that is ₹ 1.01 -3.54% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Sakthi Finance was last updated 3 hours ago.
Sakthi Finance Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Sakthi Finance Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Sakthi Finance Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 27.50 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 28.75 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 27.50%. As per last updated 3 hours ago, the Shares of Sakthi Finance were trading at a price of ₹ 27.50 which is ₹ 1.01 -3.54% as compared the price ₹ 28.51 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 611 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Sakthi Finance Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Sakthi Finance Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 27.50||₹ 10.02||₹ 28.75|
Here is Sakthi Finance’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 28.75. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 10.02. It’s last traded price was ₹ 27.50 as on last update 3 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Sakthi Finance’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 2.165 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Sakthi Finance’s last annual dividend rate was 0.6%, which translates to a 2.1045247% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Sakthi Finance Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Sakthi Finance
Sakthi Finance Ltd belongs to the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Sakthi Finance are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Sakthi Finance
About Sakthi Finance
Sakthi Finance Ltd is a Sakthi Group Company. The company operates in the Finance – Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) sector. It is a deposit-taking non-banking financial company (NBFC). Incorporated in 1955, it has around 66 years of operations. Sakthi Finance live share price is ₹ 27.50. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,779,412,224.00 as on 3 hours ago.
- Sakthi Finance operates as an asset financing company engaged in the business of hire purchase financing of commercial vehicles, infrastructure equipment and machineries.
- Its vehicle financing features include refinance for vehicles up to 15 years old, tire loans to existing customers and top-up loans to existing customers.
- Its equipment financing is offered for vehicles up to seven years old, and is applicable to back-hoe loaders, excavators, cranes and other equipment.
- The Company operates approximately 38 branches in South India.
- It offers non-convertible debentures (NCDs) with two schemes: Cumulative Income Scheme and Fixed Income Scheme.
- It Cumulative Income Scheme debentures are accepted for periods of 15 to 36 months, and the interest becomes due and is payable on maturity.
- In Fixed Income Scheme the interest on fixed income scheme is paid quarterly through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
The registered office of Sakthi Finance is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The registrar and share transfer agent for Sakthi Finance is SKDC Consultants Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Sakthi Finance Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.