Sangal Papers Ltd
Sangal Papers Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Paper & Paper Products sector. The current live share price of Sangal Papers is ₹ 171.05 that is ₹ 3.85 -2.2% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Sangal Papers was last updated 11 hours ago.
Sangal Papers Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Sangal Papers Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Sangal Papers Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 171.90 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 174.90 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 171.05%. As per last updated 11 hours ago, the Shares of Sangal Papers were trading at a price of ₹ 171.05 which is ₹ 3.85 -2.2% as compared the price ₹ 174.90 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 156 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Sangal Papers Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Sangal Papers Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 171.05||₹ 45.10||₹ 174.90|
Here is Sangal Papers’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 174.90. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 45.10. It’s last traded price was ₹ 171.05 as on last update 11 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Sangal Papers’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 1.246 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Sangal Papers’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Sangal Papers Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Sangal Papers
Sangal Papers Ltd belongs to the Paper & Paper Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Sangal Papers are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Sangal Papers
About Sangal Papers
Sangal Papers Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Paper & Paper Products sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of paper and paper products. Incorporated in 1980, it has around 41 years of operations. Sangal Papers live share price is ₹ 171.05. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 223,606,832.00 as on 11 hours ago.
- Sangal Papers’s products include specialty papers, kraft papers (MG), hi bulk papers, newsprint and MG varieties.
- The Company products also include scrapbook/craft papers, packing & lamination papers, ribbed papers, and envelope papers.
- The Company’s specialty papers include construction paper, color printing, color printing diamond, canary paper, ledger paper, buff/envelope paper, card sheet and creamwove diamond.
- The Company’s kraft papers (MG) include orange ribbed kraft, ribbed kraft-GA (natural), ribbed kraft light, yellow ribbed kraft, kraft-tobacco grade, kraft-grade a (brown), white kraft and plain yellow kraft.
- The Company’s hi bulk papers include hi bulk-sun/form, hi bulk-S.DLX and hi bulk-DLX.
- The Company’s newsprint products include prime newsprint and super deluxe newsprint.
- The Company’s MG varieties include platinum poster, prime poster, colour poster and colour card sheet.
The registered office of Sangal Papers is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The registrar and share transfer agent for Sangal Papers is MAS Services Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Sangal Papers Ltd is listed includes BSE.