Sangam India Ltd
Sangam India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Textile sector. The current live share price of Sangam India is ₹ 375.95 that is ₹ 62.65 20% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Sangam India was last updated 4 mins ago.
Sangam India Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Sangam India Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Sangam India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 316.20 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 375.95 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 315.00%. As per last updated 4 mins ago, the Shares of Sangam India were trading at a price of ₹ 375.95 which is ₹ 62.65 20% as compared the price ₹ 313.30 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,548,970 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Sangam India Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Sangam India Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 375.95||₹ 194.65||₹ 393.00|
Here is Sangam India’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 393.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 194.65. It’s last traded price was ₹ 375.95 as on last update 4 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Sangam India’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 13.32 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Sangam India’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Sangam India Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Sangam India
Sangam India Ltd belongs to the Textile sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Sangam India are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Sangam India
About Sangam India
Sangam India Ltd is a Sangam Group Company. The company operates in the Textile sector. It is an India-based textile company. Incorporated in 1984, it has around 37 years of operations. Sangam India live share price is ₹ 375.95. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 18,920,323,072.00 as on 4 mins ago.
- Sangam India manufactures polyester viscose (PV) yarn.
- The Company’s segments include Domestic and Export.
- The Company is involved in preparation and spinning of cotton fibers, including blended cotton; preparation and spinning of man made fiber, including blended man made fiber; weaving manufacturing of cotton and cotton mixture fabrics; weaving, manufacturing of textiles of man made fiber and man made mixture fabrics, and finishing of man made and blended man made textiles.
- Its products include PV-dyed and grey yarn, cotton spun, and open ended yarn, denim fabric and texturized yarn.
- The Company’s brands include Sangam Suitings and Sangam Denim.
- It offers a range of woven PV fabrics, used for suitings and bottom wear.
- It has a spinning capacity of approximately 225,168 spindles and over 3,128 rotors, and weaving capacity of approximately 483 looms.
- The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Bhilwara, Rajasthan.
The registered office of Sangam India is located in Bhilwara, Rajasthan. The registrar and share transfer agent for Sangam India is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Sangam India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.