Sasken Technologies Ltd
Sasken Technologies Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the IT – Software sector. The current live share price of Sasken is ₹ 1,703.10 that is ₹ 61.45 3.74% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Sasken was last updated 10 hours ago.
Sasken Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Sasken Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Sasken Technologies Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 1,640.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 1,715.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 1,639.25%. As per last updated 10 hours ago, the Shares of Sasken were trading at a price of ₹ 1,703.10 which is ₹ 61.45 3.74% as compared the price ₹ 1,641.65 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 23,062 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Sasken Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Sasken Shares
|52 Week Range
|52 Weeks Low
|52 Weeks High
Here is Sasken’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 1,834.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 770.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 1,703.10 as on last update 10 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Sasken’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 51.55 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Sasken’s last annual dividend rate was 25%, which translates to a 1.5228581% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Sasken Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Sasken
Sasken Technologies Ltd belongs to the IT – Software sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Sasken are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Sasken
Sasken Technologies Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the IT – Software sector. Sasken Technologies Limited, formerly Sasken Communication Technologies Limited, is a holding company, which is engaged in software development. Incorporated in 1989, it has around 32 years of operations. Sasken live share price is ₹ 1,703.10. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 25,679,171,584.00 as on 10 hours ago.
- It provides engineering research and development (ER&D), and productized information technology (IT) services to customers in the communications and devices, retail, insurance and independent software sectors.
- Its segments include Software Services, Software Products and Others.
- It offers ER&D services, including hardware and software development enveloping the entire product lifecycle from conceptualization to development followed by commercial launch enablement to post deployment support.
- Its offerings include connected enterprise mobility and digital enablement applications.
- It also offers testing solutions, as well as application and data services.
- It focuses on areas, including multimedia, connectivity, wireless broadband and their application in industry verticals, including automotive and consumer electronics, and semiconductors.
The registered office of Sasken is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The registrar and share transfer agent for Sasken is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Sasken Technologies Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|139/25, Ring Road, Bengaluru, India
|91 80 6694 3000