Seamec Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Shipping sector. The current live share price of Seamec Ltd is ₹ 630.30 that is ₹ 8.55 -1.34% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Seamec Ltd was last updated 12 hours ago.
Seamec Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Seamec Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Seamec Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 642.05 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 642.05 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 628.05%. As per last updated 12 hours ago, the Shares of Seamec Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 630.30 which is ₹ 8.55 -1.34% as compared the price ₹ 638.85 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 8,123 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Seamec Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Seamec Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 630.30||₹ 562.00||₹ 1,229.40|
Here is Seamec Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 1,229.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 562.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 630.30 as on last update 12 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Seamec Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 14.18 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Seamec Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Seamec Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Seamec Ltd
Seamec Ltd belongs to the Shipping sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Seamec Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Seamec Ltd
About Seamec Ltd
Seamec Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Shipping sector. SEAMEC Limited provides diving support vessel (DSV)-based diving services. Incorporated in 1986, it has around 35 years of operations. Seamec Ltd live share price is ₹ 630.30. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 16,025,376,768.00 as on 12 hours ago.
- Seamec Ltd is engaged in offshore and shipping business.
- It provides offshore oilfields support services through its multi support diving vessels.
- Its support services include marine, construction and diving services to offshore oilfields in India and abroad.
- Its geographical segments include Domestic and Overseas.
- It specializes in vessel management, marine management, dive support, fire fighting, subsea construction, remotely operated underwater vehicle support, pipelaying, rescue operations, logistics, mooring and de-mooring, and cranage.
- It owns and operates over four multi-support vessels for the provision of diving services, manned and unmanned subsea operations, and related activities.
- Its fleets include SEAMEC I, which is a multi support vessel; SEAMEC-II and SEAMEC-III, which are multifunctional DSVs; SEAMEC PRINCESS, GOOD HOPE (TENTO), which is a bulk carrier and MV REVELATION.
The registered office of Seamec Ltd is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Seamec Ltd is CB Management Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Seamec Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.
|Address||A-901-905, 215 Atrium, Mumbai, India|
|Phone||91 22 6694 1800|