Shetron Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. The current live share price of Shetron Ltd is ₹ 88.88 that is ₹ 1.57 -1.74% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Shetron Ltd was last updated 23 hours ago.
Shetron Ltd Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Shetron Ltd Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Shetron Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 90.90 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 93.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 87.00%. As per last updated 23 hours ago, the Shares of Shetron Ltd were trading at a price of ₹ 88.88 which is ₹ 1.57 -1.74% as compared the price ₹ 90.45 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,343 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Shetron Ltd Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Shetron Ltd Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 88.88||₹ 13.80||₹ 93.00|
Here is Shetron Ltd’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 93.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 13.80. It’s last traded price was ₹ 88.88 as on last update 23 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Shetron Ltd’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.063 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Shetron Ltd’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Shetron Ltd Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Shetron Ltd
Shetron Ltd belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Shetron Ltd are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Shetron Ltd
About Shetron Ltd
Shetron Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It is a holding company. Incorporated in 1980, it has around 41 years of operations. Shetron Ltd live share price is ₹ 88.88. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 800,213,248.00 as on 23 hours ago.
- Shetron Ltd is a metal packaging company focused on creating packaging solutions for the food industry.
- The Company’s geographic segments include India, Asia, America, Africa and Australia.
- The Company is engaged in providing printed/lacquered tin-coated sheet, dry battery cell jackets and components, metal containers, twist off caps.
- The Company offers a range of food cans for packing a range of products.
- It covers product segments, including fruits and vegetables; dairy and dairy products; beverages-tea and coffee, and mushrooms and gherkins.
- The Company offers a range of can ends.
- The Company also offers a range of lug caps, including threaded and plastic caps.
- The lug caps are mainly used for food that is bottled.
- The Company’s factories are located at Bangalore and Maharashtra.
- The Company’s subsidiary is Shetron Metropak Private Limited.
The registered office of Shetron Ltd is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The registrar and share transfer agent for Shetron Ltd is Integrated Registrary Management Services Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Shetron Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.