Simran Farms Ltd
Simran Farms Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Agriculture sector. The current live share price of Simran Farms is ₹ 164.60 that is ₹ 1.30 -0.78% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Simran Farms was last updated 10 hours ago.
Simran Farms Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Simran Farms Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Simran Farms Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 165.40 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 167.45 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 162.00%. As per last updated 10 hours ago, the Shares of Simran Farms were trading at a price of ₹ 164.60 which is ₹ 1.30 -0.78% as compared the price ₹ 165.90 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 2,990 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Simran Farms Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Simran Farms Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 164.60||₹ 17.20||₹ 167.45|
Here is Simran Farms’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 167.45. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 17.20. It’s last traded price was ₹ 164.60 as on last update 10 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Simran Farms’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -59.062 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Simran Farms’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Simran Farms Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Simran Farms
Simran Farms Ltd belongs to the Agriculture sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Simran Farms are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Simran Farms
About Simran Farms
Simran Farms Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Agriculture sector. It is an India-based company, which is engaged in the business of integrated poultry and poultry farming. Incorporated in 1984, it has around 37 years of operations. Simran Farms live share price is ₹ 164.60. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 624,113,856.00 as on 10 hours ago.
- Simran Farms is primarily focused on the integration and consolidation of poultry activities, and has arranged a manufacturing set-up for production of poultry feed for self- consumption.
- The Company primarily offers broilers.
- The Company’s parent poultry breeding farms are located near Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
- The Company’s hatcheries and contract rearing farms are located in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Jammu and Maharashtra.
- The Company’s breeding farms have automation systems, cages for scientific rearing and artificial insemination, and balanced nutrition management for each bird.
- The Company has sales offices in various locations across India, such as Bhopal, Anand, Chickli, Billimora, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Palanpur, Raipur, Dhulia, Nashik, Sangamner and Narayangaon.
- The Company’s subsidiary is Puregene Biotech Limited.
The registered office of Simran Farms is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The registrar and share transfer agent for Simran Farms is Ankit Consultancy Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Simran Farms Ltd is listed includes BSE.