Tata Steel Ltd
Tata Steel Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. The current live share price of Tata Steel is ₹ 131.05 that is ₹ 1.05 0.81% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Tata Steel was last updated 15 mins ago.
Tata Steel Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Tata Steel Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Tata Steel Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 132.20 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 132.35 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 130.40%. As per last updated 15 mins ago, the Shares of Tata Steel were trading at a price of ₹ 131.05 which is ₹ 1.05 0.81% as compared the price ₹ 130.00 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 25,569,150 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Tata Steel Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Tata Steel Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 131.05||₹ 101.55||₹ 135.00|
Here is Tata Steel’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 135.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 101.55. It’s last traded price was ₹ 131.05 as on last update 15 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Tata Steel’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -4.99 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Tata Steel’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Tata Steel Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Tata Steel
Tata Steel Ltd belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Tata Steel are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Tata Steel
About Tata Steel
Tata Steel Ltd is a Tata Group Company. The company operates in the Steel & Iron Products sector. It is a diversified steel producer. Incorporated in 1907, it has around 114 years of operations. Tata Steel live share price is ₹ 131.05. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,624,626,823,168.00 as on 15 mins ago.
- Tata Steel is engaged in the business of steel making, including raw material and finishing operations.
- The Company’s segments are Steel and Others.
- Its operations predominantly relate to manufacture of steel.
- The Others business segment comprises tubes, bearings, refractories, pigments, port operations and town services.
- Its products include flat products, including hot rolled, cold rolled, metallic coated, direct rolled, tubes, pre-finished steels, packaging steels, electro plated steels, electrical steels and narrow strip; construction products, including structural steel, floors, walls, roofs, modular and building components; agricultural implements, and bearings.
- It offers auto assembly components, ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, magneto bearings, clutch release assemblies, fan support assemblies and cylindrical roller bearings.
- Its brands include Tata Structura, TISCON, Tata Shaktee, Tata Astrum and Tata Steelium.
The registered office of Tata Steel is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for Tata Steel is TSR Darashaw Consultants Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Tata Steel Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, London, Luxembourg, MCX.