Tayo Rolls Ltd
Tayo Rolls Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. The current live share price of Tayo Rolls is ₹ 112.60 that is ₹ 0.0000 0% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Tayo Rolls was last updated 1 day ago.
Tayo Rolls Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Tayo Rolls Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Tayo Rolls Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 112.60 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 112.60 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 112.60%. As per last updated 1 day ago, the Shares of Tayo Rolls were trading at a price of ₹ 112.60 which is ₹ 0.0000 0% as compared the price ₹ 112.60 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 15,102 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Tayo Rolls Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Tayo Rolls Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 112.60||₹ 17.70||₹ 112.60|
Here is Tayo Rolls’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 112.60. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 17.70. It’s last traded price was ₹ 112.60 as on last update 1 day ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Tayo Rolls’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -3.835 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Tayo Rolls’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Tayo Rolls Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Tayo Rolls
Tayo Rolls Ltd belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Tayo Rolls are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Tayo Rolls
About Tayo Rolls
Tayo Rolls Ltd is a Tata Group Company. The company operates in the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It is engaged in manufacture of steel rolls, steel base rolls and cast iron rolls, forged rolls, ingots and pig iron, among others. Incorporated in 1968, it has around 53 years of operations. Tayo Rolls live share price is ₹ 112.60. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,155,377,280.00 as on 1 day ago.
- Tayo Rolls’s segments include Roll, Pig Iron, Ingot and Engineering Forgings.
- Its products also include Super Nickel Grain (SNG), High Speed Steel (HSS) and Semi High Speed Steel (Semi-HSS).
- The Company’s rolls are designed to roll slabs, blooms, billets into angles, channels, rods, tubes, strips, plates, sheets and various other flat and section products.
- The Company has set up facilities to manufacture forging quality ingots, round ingots, engineering forgings and forged rolls.
- The Company has a mini blast furnace of 40,000 tons per annum (TPA) metric ton per annum capacity.
- The capacity of ingot shop is 24,000 metric ton per annum.
- The excess capacity of the forge shop is utilized in production of engineering forgings (sugar mill and wind mill shafts, among others).
- The capacity works out to 5,200 metric ton per annum.
The registered office of Tayo Rolls is located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. The registrar and share transfer agent for Tayo Rolls is TSR Darashaw Consultants Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Tayo Rolls Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.