Titan Company Ltd
Titan Company Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Diamond & Jewellery sector. The current live share price of Titan is ₹ 2,494.40 that is ₹ 1.05 0.04% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Titan was last updated 36 mins ago.
Titan Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Titan Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Titan Company Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 2,480.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 2,510.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 2,466.80%. As per last updated 36 mins ago, the Shares of Titan were trading at a price of ₹ 2,494.40 which is ₹ 1.05 0.04% as compared the price ₹ 2,493.35 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 728,711 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Titan Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Titan Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 2,494.40||₹ 1,825.05||₹ 2,791.00|
Here is Titan’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 2,791.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 1,825.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 2,494.40 as on last update 36 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Titan’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 34.66 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Titan’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Titan Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Titan
Titan Company Ltd belongs to the Diamond & Jewellery sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Titan are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Titan
Titan Company Ltd is a Tata Group Company. The company operates in the Diamond & Jewellery sector. It is engaged in offering watches, jewelry and others. Incorporated in 1984, it has around 37 years of operations. Titan live share price is ₹ 2,494.40. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 2,214,493,159,424.00 as on 36 mins ago.
- Titan’s segments include Watches, Jewellery, Eyewear and Others.
- The Company offers plain and studded gold jewelry brands, such as Tanishq, GoldPlus, Zoya, Mia, which are retailed through Tanishq, GoldPlus, Zoya & Mia stores.
- The Company offers watches and accessories, such as bags, sunglasses in brands, including Titan, Sonata, Fastrack and sub brands, such as Raga, Xylys and Edge, among others.
- The Company’s watches and accessories are retailed through World of Titan, Helios and Fastrack stores.
- The Company offers frames, contact lenses, and Sunglasses in brands, such as Eye+.
- The Company’s eyewear brands are retailed through Titan Eye Plus stores.
- It also offers precision engineering component and sub-assemblies (PECSA) and machine building and automation (MBA) solutions.
- The Company’s subsidiaries include Titan TimeProducts Limited, Favre Leuba AG and Titan Engineering and Automation Limited.
The registered office of Titan is located in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. The registrar and share transfer agent for Titan is TSR Darashaw Consultants Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Titan Company Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Address||Integrity No. 193, Bengaluru, India|
|Phone||91 80 6704 7000|