Trident Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Textile – Spinning sector. The current live share price of Trident is ₹ 32.30 that is ₹ 0.1 0.31% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Trident was last updated 2 days ago.
Trident Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Trident Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Trident Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 32.45 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 32.65 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 32.25%. As per last updated 2 days ago, the Shares of Trident were trading at a price of ₹ 32.30 which is ₹ 0.1 0.31% as compared the price ₹ 32.20 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 4,243,248 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Trident Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Trident Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 32.30||₹ 25.05||₹ 46.40|
Here is Trident’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 46.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 25.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 32.30 as on last update 2 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Trident’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 0.88 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Trident’s last annual dividend rate was 0.36%, which translates to a 1.1180124% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Trident Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Trident
Trident Ltd belongs to the Textile – Spinning sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Trident are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Trident
Trident Ltd is a Trident Group Company. The company operates in the Textile – Spinning sector. It is a terry towel, yarn and wheat straw-based paper manufacturer. Incorporated in 1990, it has around 31 years of operations. Trident live share price is ₹ 32.30. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 164,599,513,088.00 as on 2 days ago.
- Trident’s segments include Textiles, Paper and Chemical/Chemicals, and Others.
- The Company’s geographical segments include USA and Rest of the world.
- The Textiles segment includes yarn, towel, bed sheets and dyed yarn manufacturing (including utility service).
- The Paper and Chemical/Chemicals segment includes paper and sulfuric acid (including utility service).
- The Others segment includes sale of software and related services.
- The Company’s product portfolio includes solid bath ensembles, beach towels, embroidered towels, bath mats, bathrobes, printed bed linen, duvets, duvet covers, cushion covers, viscose blended yarn, core spun yarn, bamboo/cotton yarn, dyed bed linen set, micro modal/cotton blended yarn, drawing paper, and Bible and offset print paper.
- Its brands include Trident Spectra, Trident My Choice and Trident Natural.
- It has manufacturing facilities in Punjab and Madhya Pradesh.
The registered office of Trident is located in Barnala, Punjab. The registrar and share transfer agent for Trident is Alankit Assignments Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Trident Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.
|Address||E-212, Kitchlu Nagar, Ludhiana, India|
|Phone||91 16 1503 9999|