Triveni Engineering and Industries Ltd
Triveni Engineering and Industries Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Sugar sector. The current live share price of Triveni Engineering is ₹ 277.85 that is ₹ 2.95 1.07% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Triveni Engineering was last updated 12 hours ago.
Triveni Engineering Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Triveni Engineering Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Triveni Engineering and Industries Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 277.60 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 279.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 275.50%. As per last updated 12 hours ago, the Shares of Triveni Engineering were trading at a price of ₹ 277.85 which is ₹ 2.95 1.07% as compared the price ₹ 274.90 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 421,965 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Triveni Engineering Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Triveni Engineering Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 277.85||₹ 211.05||₹ 311.40|
Here is Triveni Engineering’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 311.40. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 211.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 277.85 as on last update 12 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Triveni Engineering’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 74.58 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Triveni Engineering’s last annual dividend rate was 3.25%, which translates to a 1.1822481% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Triveni Engineering Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Triveni Engineering
Triveni Engineering and Industries Ltd belongs to the Sugar sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Triveni Engineering are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Triveni Engineering
About Triveni Engineering
Triveni Engineering and Industries Ltd is a Triveni Group Company. The company operates in the Sugar sector. Triveni Turbine limited (TTL) is a holding company. Incorporated in 1932, it has around 89 years of operations. Triveni Engineering live share price is ₹ 277.85. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 60,820,811,776.00 as on 12 hours ago.
- Triveni Engineering is engaged in the manufacturing of steam turbines and parts thereof.
- It is also involved in servicing, operation and maintenance of steam turbines.
- It operates through Power Generating Equipment and Solutions segment.
- It offers back-pressure and condensing steam turbines over 100 megawatt (MW) that works across a range of pressure and flow applications.
- Its condensing steam turbines include straight condensing type, bleed condensing type and injection condensing type.
- Its back-pressure steam turbines include straight back pressure type and bleed back pressure.
- Its applications include co-generation, combined heat and power, waste heat recovery and combined cycle power plant, incidental power generation from incineration, captive power plant, independent power producer and non-conventional energy sources.
- Its subsidiaries include GE Triveni Ltd (GETL), Triveni Turbine Europe Pvt Ltd (TTEPL) and Triveni Turbine DMCC (TTD).
The registered office of Triveni Engineering is located in Deoband, Uttar Pradesh. The registrar and share transfer agent for Triveni Engineering is K FIN Technologies Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Triveni Engineering and Industries Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.
|Address||Express Trade Towers, Noida, India|
|Phone||91 12 0430 8000|